ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1971 Andy Warhol/Craig Braun
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Cat crosses Siberia to find its home (nsc) Return to archive
December 14th, 2004 10:28 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Cat crosses Siberia to find its home

Two-year-old male cat named as Kuzya has made an unprecedented journey across the Yakutia republic in Russia's Siberia. The cat walked 2,150 kilometers in three months to find its home, Regnum news agency reports.

The cat lived with the family of the Efremovs in the small village of Olenyok. The owners took the pet to the city of Yakutsk, the capital of Yakutia, in the beginning of summer. The cat apparently did not like the new dusty and noisy place of living and escaped. The Efremovs were going to stay in the city just for a short while, but the cat did not return when they had to leave back to the village.

The cat appeared on the doorstep of the Efremovs' house in Olenyok three months later. The animal looked rather pitiful: it was skinny, shabby and even untamed. "There were traces of some animal's teeth on the cat's tail. The three-month journey rubbed away its claws too. We have noticed that the cat became highly precautious. He walks stealthily all the time and he always looks for a hiding place. The poor animal had to cross Siberian woods and hills; he had to cross rivers and lakes. It is simply unbelievable," one of the family members said.

December 15th, 2004 02:38 AM
UGot2Rollme incredible
December 15th, 2004 04:12 AM
FotiniD A couple of years ago, my uncle was away for the weekend and had left his dog at his yard - our house was about a 20-minute walk away, so we used to go twice a day to feed Lucy (the dog) and play with her etc.

So one bright morning, I step outside my home and there I see Lucy waiting for me at the door! She had jumped out of the fence, crossed two highways with heavy traffic and found her way to our place. And there she was happily waiting for us. And we thought THAT was a feat

Clever cat!
December 15th, 2004 10:29 AM
Fiji Joe He must have had some real good pussy back at the crib
December 15th, 2004 10:33 AM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
He must have had some real good pussy back at the crib

Now THAT is the Post of the Year my Friends !

...incredible story though .
December 15th, 2004 10:57 AM
Fiji Joe
December 15th, 2004 11:23 AM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood