ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1971 Andy Warhol/Craig Braun
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keef's b-day this saterday Return to archive
December 14th, 2004 07:52 PM
KeithRichardsgrl It's keith's birthday saterday! Dose anyone know how old he will be???
December 14th, 2004 08:02 PM
stonedinaustralia old enough to be your grand-father i suspect

December 14th, 2004 08:21 PM
michelle13 yea really hes an old geezer
December 14th, 2004 09:22 PM
Gimme Shelter 61, I think
December 15th, 2004 04:56 AM
Honky Tonk Man Yes, Keith Richards will be celebrating his 61st Birthday this month, though I wasn't aware it was this coming Saturday.

KeithRichardsgrl, if you’re a BIG Keith fan, shouldn't you know how old the great guy's going to be?
December 15th, 2004 05:04 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
KeithRichardsgrl, if you’re a BIG Keith fan, shouldn't you know how old the great guy's going to be?

Ooh, she's only just discovered him
December 15th, 2004 06:03 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Wow, 61....'bout time for that facelift.
December 15th, 2004 06:11 AM
Zack
quote:
KeithRichardsgrl wrote:
It's keith's birthday saterday! Dose anyone know how old he will be???

Are you really unable to spell Saturday? That's hard to believe.

PS Hi Fotini! Is that bus thing over yet? Is that near you?
December 15th, 2004 06:22 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Zack wrote:

PS Hi Fotini! Is that bus thing over yet? Is that near you?

Hi there Zack... No, the bus thing ain't over yet. Some hostages were freed. It's about an hour outside Athens; I used to take this bus to visit my grandparents... And the motivations are still not quite clear - it's said these two guys who took hold of the bus want to fly to Moscow!! Really scary stuff going on, the world has gone nuts.
December 15th, 2004 10:07 AM
TomL Come to Philly and celibrate with us.
December 15th, 2004 05:07 PM
Poplar
stink'n terrorists.

December 15th, 2004 05:21 PM
KeithRichardsgrl
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
Yes, Keith Richards will be celebrating his 61st Birthday this month, though I wasn't aware it was this coming Saturday.

I am a BIGG keef fan, but i was not sure how old he was gonna be.
December 15th, 2004 07:11 PM
gypsy
quote:
KeithRichardsgrl wrote:

I am a BIGG keef fan, but i was not sure how old he was gonna be.

Might I suggest you spend Christmas Break learning how to spell? Perhaps we'll all chip in and buy you LeapFrog for Christmas. But I doubt it, as we'll all be buying dope.
I still can't believe you don't know how to spell "Saturday." It's one of the most basic words that is taught early on.
December 15th, 2004 07:23 PM
icydanger

cool....
cool?

OT
yes birthday tom
happy cool early on birthday Keith wherever you are

sannat saïda
December 15th, 2004 07:25 PM
kath coming back from getting my dog's ashes today, i was really bummed and suddenly, as if by magic, on the radio keef!! run run rudolph!!!

i couldn't believe it. thank you keef!!!
December 16th, 2004 02:36 AM
seclusion >>Yes, Keith Richards will be celebrating his 61st Birthday this month, though I wasn't aware it was this coming Saturday.
KeithRichardsgrl, if you’re a BIG Keith fan, shouldn't you know how old the great guy's going to be?>>

I don't know if I consider myself to be a "BIG" Richards fan, but I am a fan, nevertheless, and I didn't know how old he is going to be. HE probably doesn't know how old he's going to be. So... thanks for the info. or "information" to be exact.
December 16th, 2004 06:23 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
seclusion wrote:
>>Yes, Keith Richards will be celebrating his 61st Birthday this month, though I wasn't aware it was this coming Saturday.
KeithRichardsgrl, if you’re a BIG Keith fan, shouldn't you know how old the great guy's going to be?>>

I don't know if I consider myself to be a "BIG" Richards fan, but I am a fan, nevertheless, and I didn't know how old he is going to be. HE probably doesn't know how old he's going to be. So... thanks for the info. or "information" to be exact.

I don't expect everyone to know how old Keith is, but KeithRichardsgirl makes herself out to be a Keith nut, so I'd of thought she'd know. That’s all.

In my opinion, she got it the other way round. I'd say that it's far more common for people to know his age, rather than when his birthday is.

Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood