ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1971 Andy Warhol/Craig Braun
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Peterson gets sentanced to death ! Return to archive
December 13th, 2004 04:52 PM
Riffhard Bastard deserves it that's for sure.

Riffhard
December 13th, 2004 04:56 PM
Joey
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Bastard deserves it that's for sure.

Riffhard

December 13th, 2004 05:09 PM
The_Worst
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Bastard deserves it that's for sure.

Riffhard

I agree although I'm really surprised the jury had the balls to do it...

Ride the Lightning!!
December 13th, 2004 05:14 PM
kath he's sure got a purty mouth........
December 13th, 2004 06:39 PM
gypsy
quote:
kath wrote:
he's sure got a purty mouth........

That's kind of why a *very small* part of me wishes he would have received Life without the possibility of parole...so he would not always have protection from the rest of the prison population.
December 13th, 2004 07:05 PM
LadyJane I hear ya gyps. He'd be dead in a year if he went into the general prison population.

Took guts for the jury to sentence him to Death. I applaud them.

If the scumbag was innocent don't ya think he would have showed some emotion when the word DEATH was read? He did not. Hope he rots.

RIP Laci and Connor.

LJ.
December 14th, 2004 10:32 AM
Martha What a creep. I knew he did it immediately. The minute I learned she was pregnant...I knew. (shivering and creep alert madness!) I am glad he will rot for many, many years on death row, which he will do, from what I heard on Larry King last night. They reported that they only put one person to death a year and there is a long waiting list. So Scott will rot!

What is it with these men who KILL their wives and lovers rather than get a divorce or leave anyway? What kind of minds do they have? Why do we have so much violence of this nature in our society.....?I cannot help but wonder.

Huuuum.........

Please develop............ this for me Joey!
December 14th, 2004 10:42 AM
telecaster I am glad

Odd however, there were zero pieces of physical evidence.

None

Not one

The case was 100% circumstantial

Meanwhile, OJ leaves a trail of blood and many pieces of evidence and DNA samples all over the murder scene
and has bloody clothes in his washing machine

And yet, he will be teeing off at 11:30 this morning
December 14th, 2004 11:04 AM
jb Mark Geragos did an awful job......
December 14th, 2004 11:13 AM
Riffhard
quote:
jb wrote:
Mark Geragos did an awful job......

Yes he did. The guy did not even show up for the sentencing! His celebrity cache just went way down with that rediculous defense.

Riffhard
December 14th, 2004 11:20 AM
Maxlugar He came so close to the "Perfect Crime" it's scary.

Where is Laci's head??? WHERE IS IT?!

Thank God there was a no BS jury.

December 14th, 2004 11:23 AM
nankerphelge Well this is California don't forget.

Death penalty = life in prison.

December 14th, 2004 11:45 AM
egon who's this peterson person?
December 14th, 2004 11:51 AM
The_Worst
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Well this is California don't forget.

Death penalty = life in prison.

Unfortunately you are probably right... Here's some Johnny Cash for Scott to start listening too...

San Quentin, you've been livin' hell to me
You've hosted me since nineteen sixty three
I've seen 'em come and go and I've seen them die
And long ago I stopped askin' why

San Quentin, I hate every inch of you.
You've cut me and have scarred me thru an' thru.
And I'll walk out a wiser weaker man;
Mister Congressman why can't you understand.

San Quentin, what good do you think you do?
Do you think I'll be different when you're through?
You bent my heart and mind and you may my soul,
And your stone walls turn my blood a little cold.

San Quentin, may you rot and burn in hell.
May your walls fall and may I live to tell.
May all the world forget you ever stood.
And may all the world regret you did no good.

San Quentin, you've been livin' hell to me.
December 15th, 2004 12:31 AM
corgi37 This got minimal coverage in Aussie press, but i have been following it on Fox. Fox kept referring to 1 juror as "Strawberry Shortcake". I thought that was so dumb (bit like Fox!). I mean, its easier to say her name, but noooo, they had to say "Strawberry Shortcake" all the time. Like, you know, she's got red hair. I get it! I bloody get it! (NOTE: I'd still do that E.D. sheila! She's is hot. Hot in a right-wing, conservative, family values, W.A.S.P, "treat me like a whore in the bed room, though i am a Princess" kinda way.

Now that he is sentenced, it's made the papers here.

I want this bastard dead. I want him locked in the dark in a cold dank cell, only let out to be butt-raped, for 10 years, then i want him dead. I want him only to hear the voice of his wife. I want him only to see her face.

I hope the smug prick knows only pain and suffering. I hope he has nightmares every night for the rest of his pathetic life. I hope he is made not just some ones jail bitch, but everyones jail bitch. I hope he becomes the prison toilet. That is what they used to do here to fuckers like him.

I would truss him up like a fucking turkey, and file away his body with a rough file or wood rasp. File away his body millimetre by millimetre, starting at the soles of his feet. File away until there is nothing but tiny filings on the floor, like dandruff.

Or, maybe a meat slicer? Set to the narrowest margin, and just go back and forth, back and forth.

Murder? Sure, i can dig it. Murder your spouse? What ever takes your fancy. But murder your own kid? You aint human. That unborn baby was 32 weeks. My babies, now 28 months old and slowly demolishing my house and sex life, were born at 29 and 30 weeks. I know how bloody beautiful it is to be a dad. To see them come out and to watch them grow. But, this didnt fit in with the dog's plans. Oh, man, how i hope there is a security fuck-up, and they "accidently" leave him unattended in a room with his wife's relatives!

I hope the last thing he sees is the spirits of is wife and son (how could he? Just how fucking could he hurt his unborn child?) looking on at him as he descends to the deepest pit of hell.

P.S. Was she headless? And, i read some thing today alluding to this, did she have her arms hacked off as well?
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood