ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1971 Andy Warhol/Craig Braun
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: quess what! Return to archive
December 12th, 2004 08:45 PM
KeithRichardsgrl My cousin told me one of the gift's i got for christmas, She told me i got the cd black and blue. so much for the surprise
December 13th, 2004 03:23 AM
F505 congratulations, it's the most soulful album of the Stones imo
December 13th, 2004 10:44 AM
Jair One of my favs. I love Hey Negrita.
December 13th, 2004 10:51 AM
F505 Bate las caderas, do it up now
December 13th, 2004 11:10 AM
Jair Bianca's influence.
Or SA whores in general
December 13th, 2004 04:37 PM
michelle13 lolololol im am the great and powerful cuzin hehehehe and y does keith look like ron wood int hat pic that u put i luv keith lololol(doogie)(mental)(rug)
December 13th, 2004 04:41 PM
Fiji Joe Raging Goat lives.......I'd recognize that disjointed speech pattern anywhere
December 13th, 2004 04:51 PM
KeithRichardsgrl
quote:
michelle13 wrote:
lolololol im am the great and powerful cuzin hehehehe and y does keith look like ron wood int hat pic that u put i luv keith lololol(doogie)(mental)(rug)

Keith dosnt look like ron wood......
December 13th, 2004 07:46 PM
Mr. D Oh god, there's a new member to the group....with even more disjointed speech than the others.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood