ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1971 Andy Warhol/Craig Braun
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: First-Hand Account of Dimebag's Death.... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
December 9th, 2004 11:09 PM
Barney Fife ...on the Hank III Cussin' Board by "nunya:"

http://64.247.23.87/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5550

December 9th, 2004 11:13 PM
Mr. D This is really a tragic event...just horrible. it's really scary what can happen at these shows, especially with someone mentally unstable at them. God bless to whoever suffered from this event.
December 9th, 2004 11:38 PM
kath that's a terribly sad post. what a horror to see it unfold right before your eyes. my gawd. 5 bullets in the head. jeeezuz.

unfathomable.....
December 10th, 2004 12:08 AM
Bloozehound cold blooded shit

December 10th, 2004 03:33 AM
Mathijs That's what happens if you allow people to carry guns.

Mathijs
December 10th, 2004 03:47 AM
beer What happened to your site Mathijs? The one with all the Keith / Taylor guitar stuff.Haven't been able to get it to work.
December 10th, 2004 12:16 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
Mathijs wrote:
That's what happens if you allow people to carry guns.

Mathijs

Oh, please. So that's why Theo Van Gogh ended up shot?
December 10th, 2004 01:25 PM
nankerphelge "That's what happens if you allow people to carry guns."

Another in a long line of stupid posts.

I carry a gun -- so far I haven't shot anyone in the head!

December 10th, 2004 02:08 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Mathijs wrote:
That's what happens if you allow people to carry guns.

Mathijs

What the fuck is that supposed to mean Matijs?! Are you fucking kidding me?! The guy that did the killing did not own the gun he used or have the gun registred in his name. The guy had a history of mental illness. Your gun slam is beyond stupid and shows that you know very little about my country. Van Gough (the Danish filmmaker) was stabbed to death. I suppose we should ban all knives as well? How about the train bombings in Spain? Do you think the terrorists had registered those bombs?

The fact is that if somemone is crazy enough to run on stage in the middle of a concert and murder people no amount of laws will dissuade the insane fuck. I own a gun and I would never use it against another human. Unless,ofcourse someone broke into my house. Then all bets are off! Nothing says security and protection quite like Smith and Wesson!

Three of the city's in America with the lowest violent crime rate in the country are towns in Texas. All three of these towns have a concealed weapon law. Thugs tend to be a bit more wary of mugging people when they know they could very easily be looking down the bussiness end of a Glock.

Riffhard
December 10th, 2004 02:11 PM
lotsajizz typical rude and ugly American reply....you slaughter each other left and right and then insult someone who points out the obvious....that's why you are increasingly marginalized
December 10th, 2004 02:11 PM
throbby Yep...take away the guns and they'll use pork chop bones to get the job done.

Maybe the government should monitor the eating of meat
December 10th, 2004 02:18 PM
lotsajizz gee...the job only gets done in the nation with guns coming out its ass......don't think there could be a connection there could ya? dumbass conservatives!
December 10th, 2004 02:20 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
typical rude and ugly American reply....you slaughter each other left and right and then insult someone who points out the obvious....that's why you are increasingly marginalized

Marginalized? I thought the opposite was the problem - that America is becoming too hegemonic, imperial?
December 10th, 2004 02:21 PM
BILL PERKS ALMOST AS CRAZY AS MICK HIDING BRIANS INHALER WHILST KEITH HELD HIM UNDERWATER.I FEEL MARGINALIZED TODAY
December 10th, 2004 02:21 PM
caro
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
gee...the job only gets done in the nation with guns coming out its ass......don't think there could be a connection there could ya? dumbass conservatives!

Man, maybe you could just read what people write instead of making stupid assumptions about what they meant to say?
December 10th, 2004 02:22 PM
telecaster
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
typical rude and ugly American reply....you slaughter each other left and right and then insult someone who points out the obvious....that's why you are increasingly marginalized

Hey Sean. Hey everybody, this is Sean from "Keno's place
Or "Summer Romance" as his is also known. The one that called everyone at "Rocks Off" ALL jagoffs

Why are you acting like you aren't an American? Why are you hiding? The "you" you talk about is you

Didn't you mean "we"? You are from Rhode Island for God's sake

December 10th, 2004 02:24 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
gee...the job only gets done in the nation with guns coming out its ass......don't think there could be a connection there could ya? dumbass conservatives!

The prime reason for the second amendment is too protect "the people" from overeaching, totalitarian government. Hitler and Stalin were gun banners...I wonder why?
December 10th, 2004 02:26 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

And might it have something to do with the violent culture of thrash metal? I don't see anyone getting shot at Cher concerts?
December 10th, 2004 02:34 PM
Sir Stonesalot I dunno Mel, I think the guy was just a wacko.

It's not like deranged fans haven't done this before....I can think of another instance that happened on the same day 24 years earlier.

I can't believe more people don't shoot themselves at Cher concerts.
December 10th, 2004 02:40 PM
lotsajizz "I can't believe more people don't shoot themselves at Cher concerts. "

I would. No thanks Telly, I don't need a ride to the next Cher show....and Mr. Belli may wish to reread the Second Amendment and perhaps a decision or two interpreting same...it may aid him....btw, Stalin and Hitler did not "ban" gun ownership...another NRA myth...like GOP intelligence
December 10th, 2004 03:02 PM
nankerphelge That's right -- there is a difference between "banning" guns -- that is making them illegal and rounding up and killing anyone that owns one.

Thanks for the clarification.
December 10th, 2004 03:17 PM
Riffhard
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
"I can't believe more people don't shoot themselves at Cher concerts. "

I would. No thanks Telly, I don't need a ride to the next Cher show....and Mr. Belli may wish to reread the Second Amendment and perhaps a decision or two interpreting same...it may aid him....btw, Stalin and Hitler did not "ban" gun ownership...another NRA myth...like GOP intelligence

ROTFLMAO! I would offer up this guy up as Exhibit #1 as to the direction of the board he hails from has been traveling for some time now! Very funny that he would pretend to be someone he's not!

Go away you silly little troll.

Riffhard
December 10th, 2004 03:19 PM
The_Worst
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
"I can't believe more people don't shoot themselves at Cher concerts. "

lotsajizz,

Go crawl back under the rock you came from low life...
December 10th, 2004 05:44 PM
lotsajizz

I've been here as long as you Riffwad...and made more sense in only a portion of the posts you have made...whatsamatter? cryin' about how no one likes you elsewhere? there's a reason sonny
December 10th, 2004 05:45 PM
lotsajizz

Go crawl back under the rock you came from low life...

Go suck a menstruating sheep
December 10th, 2004 05:47 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
That's right -- there is a difference between "banning" guns -- that is making them illegal and rounding up and killing anyone that owns one.

Thanks for the clarification.

Your welcome. Clearly you needed one. And here's another--those two leaders were rounding up thousands and millions whether or not they had guns or not

sorry to let facts intrude

carry on

Cazart!!!
December 10th, 2004 05:58 PM
Riffhard
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

I've been here as long as you Riffwad...and made more sense in only a portion of the posts you have made...whatsamatter? cryin' about how no one likes you elsewhere? there's a reason sonny

LOL! You are kidding me right,fucknut!? You make loads of sense. Especially when you pretend to be something you're not. Like an enlightened European. Since when did Rhode Island become part of the EU? I ain't into some stupid cyber popularity contest here jizzboy! Although,I must admit that you did seem to get an resounding welcome here today!

Riffhard
December 10th, 2004 06:24 PM
gypsy
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

I never take posts seriously when the poster uses "lotsajizz" as their pseudonym.
December 10th, 2004 06:57 PM
kath
quote:
I never take posts seriously when the poster uses "lotsajizz" as their pseudonym.

good point, gypsy.......
December 10th, 2004 08:00 PM
Sir Stonesalot You know, this is a really sad thread....in more ways than one.

Page: 1 2 3
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood