ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1971 Andy Warhol/Craig Braun
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Dogs vs Cats Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
December 11th, 2004 09:55 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Joey wrote:
I am worried sick now about TTM's kitty kat !

PM me and I'll provide an address where you can send in your most generous donation. We accept money orders, debit cards, and credit cards. No personal checks please.
December 11th, 2004 05:36 PM
kath yeah, they can pretty much call their own shots. in my next life, i hope to come back as a spoiled housecat.....
December 11th, 2004 09:35 PM
Bloozehound when I was a kid I knew this other kid, he was a punk rocker dude, and he was infamous for sticking blackcat firecrackers up cats asses and then setting them off, he thought this was pretty entertaining stuff. I never saw him do it, but he'd start giggling with glee anytime anyone would ask him about it.

last I ever heard of the dude he was in jail or a mental institution, can't recall which, maybe it was both
December 11th, 2004 09:51 PM
Dan My mom and stepdad were on vacation for 3 weeks. Their next door neighbor would stop in once a day to feed the 2 cats and 1 dog. There is also a doggie door. Anyway, mom just told me she came home Wedensday to a dead bird under the kitchen table (but feathers all over the bathroom), a dead mouse and grasshopper parts scattered all over the house. The family cat from my moms side is a 13 year old fat lazy house cat (named Chainsaw) who only recently started killing things bigger than crickets.
December 12th, 2004 06:40 PM
kath that firecracker thing used to be an urban legend where i grew up too. thankfully, i nver saw it done. i'd have to kill the bastard that did it.

December 13th, 2004 01:32 PM
Lil Raging Goat Bard! Wy no one menton gote? Vote gote yu basrtards
December 13th, 2004 01:34 PM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

PM me and I'll provide an address where you can send in your most generous donation. We accept money orders, debit cards, and credit cards. No personal checks please.

Just got back from lunch ---- I have had explosive diarrhea all morning so I hope that I can at the very least get through the next hour or so without ...................................

************* END TRANSMISSION ********************
December 13th, 2004 01:38 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Joey wrote:
Just got back from lunch ---- I have had explosive diarrhea all morning so I hope that I can at the very least get through the next hour or so without ...................................

December 13th, 2004 01:39 PM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Oh, OH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

************* INCREDIBLE END TO TRANSMISSION ************
Page: 1 2 3
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood