ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1971 Andy Warhol/Craig Braun
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Dogs vs Cats Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
December 9th, 2004 03:34 PM
glencar He's been gone for a long time. I hope all is well.
December 9th, 2004 03:39 PM
Dan My cat is actually a surgically altered asexual. She is also a vicious killer. Saw her take apart a mouse a few months ago. That was really cool, wish I had a video camera.
December 9th, 2004 04:08 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Actually I do have a problem with cats....a pregnant stray whom I've been feeding for awhile. I thought she was the neighbor's cat but noone seems to want to claim her. I'd bring her into the house and claim her myself but my old tom keeps attacking her. I just hope he doesn't kill the kittens when they show up. Oh well, I'll figure something out.
December 9th, 2004 04:16 PM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Actually I do have a problem with cats....a pregnant stray whom I've been feeding for awhile. I thought she was the neighbor's cat but noone seems to want to claim her. I'd bring her into the house and claim her myself but my old tom keeps attacking her. I just hope he doesn't kill the kittens when they show up. Oh well, I'll figure something out.

You may want to take the pregnant stray to the Humane Society before the kittens are born .

" Pregnant Strays are put to sleep immediately Ronnie ! "

Kitty ! ™
December 9th, 2004 04:17 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
WTF???

I just asked for a simple yes or no.

You are gross.

Cats are gross too.

Keiths likes dogs and cats. A cat named Voodoo, most notably.
Charlie likes dogs, especially English sheepdogs. And horses of course.
The same for Ronnie.
Mick likes all sorts of pets, particularly birds.
December 9th, 2004 04:20 PM
gypsy
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
So which do you think Mick likes the most, dogs or cats?

What about Keith?

Charlie?

Woody?

Vote for your choices here!

Mick--cats (because they're low-maintenance)
Keith--dogs (even though he left a lot of his dogs behind every single time he moved--and that is just wrong!)
Charlie--dogs
Woody--dogs

Mick Taylor--dogs and cats (grilled slowly and smothered in Arby's or Horsey sauce)
December 9th, 2004 04:30 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Joey wrote:
You may want to take the pregnant stray to the Humane Society before the kittens are born .

" Pregnant Strays are put to sleep immediately Ronnie ! "

Well this one ain't going to be. I'll figure something out. Probably put her in the cellar and keep the Tom out of there. If he wasn't being such an asshole about it there would be no problem. But if she stays here with us, this WILL be her last litter.

December 9th, 2004 04:37 PM
Snappy McJack No, cats aren't the problem. The people that own over 20 cats are the one's that have a problem! Holy shit, could you imagine living in a home with an enriched scent of kittly litter?
December 9th, 2004 04:40 PM
gypsy
quote:
Snappy McJack wrote:
No, cats aren't the problem. The people that own over 20 cats are the one's that have a problem! Holy shit, could you imagine living in a home with an enriched scent of kittly litter?

The problem is STUPID people who do not get their pets spayed or neutered. Then, they dump them off in the country or take them to the pound.
December 9th, 2004 04:48 PM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Well this one ain't going to be. I'll figure something out. Probably put her in the cellar and keep the Tom out of there. If he wasn't being such an asshole about it there would be no problem. But if she stays here with us, this WILL be her last litter.

TTM ..............................

You are a Great Man !

December 9th, 2004 04:51 PM
Snappy McJack
quote:
gypsy wrote:

The problem is STUPID people who do not get their pets spayed or neutered. Then, they dump them off in the country or take them to the pound.

This is true. But you know what's even worse?

Human beings sometimes do that to their newborns, as well. Dump them off somewhere, that is. And I'm not talking about dumping them off at a shelter somewhere, where someone would be glad to take them.

Some people have no soul!
December 9th, 2004 04:52 PM
Joey
quote:
Snappy McJack wrote:

...but I have a Smelly Ass !
December 9th, 2004 04:54 PM
gypsy
quote:
Snappy McJack wrote:

This is true. But you know what's even worse?

Human beings sometimes do that to their newborns, as well. Dump them off somewhere, that is. And I'm not talking about dumping them off at a shelter somewhere, where someone would be glad to take them.

There are just way too many stupid people out there, my friend. I feel that if we vote for SS, he will rid the world of stupid people.
December 9th, 2004 04:59 PM
Snappy McJack Sure, but I have a feelin' that ain' the real SS.

"He's Essessy, yes he's the real Essy, all you other Essessy's are just imitating, so won't the real Essessy please stand up, please stand up, please stand up?"

It's like, I don't think SS would talk about penguins, ya know?
December 9th, 2004 05:03 PM
gypsy
quote:
Snappy McJack wrote:
Sure, but I have a feelin' that ain' the real SS.

"He's Essessy, yes he's the real Essy, all you other Essessy's are just imitating, so won't the real Essessy please stand up, please stand up, please stand up?"

It's like, I don't think SS would talk about penguins, ya know?

It's him alright. He's just feeling FRISKY today!
December 9th, 2004 05:04 PM
Joey

I am worried sick now about TTM's kitty kat !

...and you's ?!?!?!

D. J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !
December 9th, 2004 05:06 PM
gypsy I'm happy that TTM is taking care of the pregnant cat. Most people wouldn't do that. I think the cat is in good hands with TTM.
December 9th, 2004 05:08 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I'm happy that TTM is taking care of the pregnant cat. Most people wouldn't do that. I think the cat is in good hands with TTM.

I trust your instincts on this matter .

I trust !

I hope !

I ***** END TRANSMISSION ******

Feral Joe !

December 9th, 2004 05:09 PM
Snappy McJack
quote:
Joey wrote:

...but I have a Smelly Ass !

Ever have a penguin twirled up it? I hear they leave it squeaky clean.
December 9th, 2004 05:25 PM
kath
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So which do you think Mick likes the most, dogs or cats?

What about Keith?

Charlie?

Woody?

Vote for your choices here!

technically this is not a question that can answered YES or NO.

December 9th, 2004 05:31 PM
kath
quote:
The people that own over 20 cats are the one's that have a problem! Holy shit, could you imagine living in a home with an enriched scent of kittly litter?

right here. got 16 inside. also have had a NUMBER of the neighborhood strays spayed/neutered and taken in the kittens that were already born...had all of them spayed/neutered. i hate seeing cats flat in the road. dogs too. anything. i don't like to see anything die at the hands of stupid people. people who are in too big a hurry to stop for a cat or dog in the road. people who AIM for possum and 'dillos. people who think it's great fun to toss kittens out the window of their car while they drive 75 miles an hour on the freeway....

i'd be glad to send a picture of the house, but i don't have "scratch and sniff" options on my computer. and neither my husband nor i care about the "fresh scent of pine shavings covered in cat pee" nearly as much as we care that they are alive and healthy and happy and safe.
December 9th, 2004 05:36 PM
kath
quote:
Charlie likes dogs, especially English sheepdogs. And horses of course.

actually, they have been rescuing greyhounds for a number of years now.

still have the beautiful arabians. they used to have a pig named "billy" (i think shirley named it) but charlie said billy got too big to live in the house anymore, so they had to put him outside.....

there's an article about the horses on the webpage, shirley brings the horse in the house into her studio. she is sculpting his image and needs him to "pose". charlie says "he's ruinin' the carpet" and shirley says "my room, my carpet."

December 9th, 2004 05:36 PM
egon YES

or NO

whichever is the better answer.
December 9th, 2004 05:42 PM
Snappy McJack Wow! I didn't think that anyone here would have that many cats! I guess it's a good thing you're doing that -- but does your house smell like kitty litter?

Anyways, don't take offense from that. I didn't mean any harm. I too used to have a cat when I was a young boy -- named him Tigger, 'cause he looked like him and he could bounce on his tail. Ok, I'm joking about the tail, but I did have lil' Tigger when I was younger. He was one of those cats that loved being outside, so we let him go; he always hung around close to the house, so he wouldn't stray too far. He always came home, it was no problem at all. But one day he came home with a tear around his neck; I assume it was from fighting with another animal or he tore some skin while making the rounds. My parents had to take him to the vet to get it patched up -- and then he was back to being ol' Tigger again. But now he's in Cat Heaven.

Bless ya, Tigger!
December 9th, 2004 05:50 PM
Joey
quote:
kath wrote:

right here. got 16 inside. also have had a NUMBER of the neighborhood strays spayed/neutered and taken in the kittens that were already born...had all of them spayed/neutered. i hate seeing cats flat in the road. dogs too. anything. i don't like to see anything die at the hands of stupid people. people who are in too big a hurry to stop for a cat or dog in the road. people who AIM for possum and 'dillos. people who think it's great fun to toss kittens out the window of their car while they drive 75 miles an hour on the freeway....

i'd be glad to send a picture of the house, but i don't have "scratch and sniff" options on my computer. and neither my husband nor i care about the "fresh scent of pine shavings covered in cat pee" nearly as much as we care that they are alive and healthy and happy and safe.

Kath .................................

You are a beautiful person and are much loved by The Joey !
December 9th, 2004 06:46 PM
kath oooo joey...when you talk like that it drives me WILD!!!!
December 9th, 2004 07:42 PM
M.O.W.A.T. How come responsible dog owners are required to get their dogs licensed while the irresponsible cat owner (with 20 cats roaming the neighbourhood) doesn't need one???

This has always frosted my cookies!
December 9th, 2004 08:08 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Lavendar wrote:
Bernard - angels

Damn right he does!!
December 9th, 2004 08:16 PM
kath cats shouldn't be allowed to roam anyway. some of them demand it, though. but they need to be fixed and have all their shots.
December 11th, 2004 09:48 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
kath wrote:
cats shouldn't be allowed to roam anyway. some of them demand it, though.

...and demand to sleep all the time. Maybe that's why I like cats so much. I prefer sleeping to being awake.
Page: 1 2 3
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood