ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1971 Andy Warhol/Craig Braun
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stevie Wonder Bashes Eminem (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 11th, 2004 03:42 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
Thank god that I live in Argentina...

Jesus fucking Christ, god dealt you one dicked up set of cards if you're thanking him for that. Don't forget to thank him for the hemorhagging gonnorhea cysts while you're at it.
December 12th, 2004 12:07 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Speaking of Eminem................

UFO Cult Names Eminem 'Honorary Priest'

by Rich Rock

Eminem's politically charged video for "Mosh" has earned him recognition as "honorary priest" of the anti-violence UFO cult, The Raelian Movement.

Besides taking the top chart position for his album, Encore, Eminem is getting another top position as an "honorary priest" of the Raelian Movement. The group's founder, Rael, formerly known as Claude Vorilhon, has bestowed the title upon Eminem for his anti-war video, "Mosh," which calls upon American youth to stand up against the Bush administration's war on Iraq.

"This is wonderful," says Rael, who started the controversial Raelian Movement in 1973 after he claimed to encounter a UFO. "It will help reach millions of young people, who are otherwise uninterested by politics because they see the lies and hypocrisy coming from Washington, remember the truth about violence."

Daily Hip-Hop News

December 12th, 2004 07:55 PM
stonedinaustralia i quite liked that track "Stan" that he did with Dido

her vocals were excellent (bordering on sublime) and it had a nice bass line
December 12th, 2004 08:55 PM
Soldatti
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
i quite liked that track "Stan" that he did with Dido

her vocals were excellent (bordering on sublime) and it had a nice bass line

His only "half" decent track so far...
December 13th, 2004 02:39 PM
Jair It's looking to me everybody here likes Eminem. Well, I do.
December 13th, 2004 02:42 PM
Fiji Joe Cat fight!
December 13th, 2004 02:58 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Cat fight!

December 13th, 2004 03:00 PM
Fiji Joe
December 13th, 2004 03:01 PM
Joey

www.westportnights.com
December 13th, 2004 03:05 PM
Fiji Joe Fiji is no longer allowed in Westport..ever since the organized protest of the Buchenwald Survivors Parade
December 13th, 2004 03:06 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Fiji is no longer allowed in Westport..ever since the organized protest of the Buchenwald Survivors Parade

I guess the drinks at " Harry's " tonight are off then ?!?!?!

Why ?!?!

WHY ?!?!

www.HowardStern.com
December 13th, 2004 03:18 PM
Joey " For one thing I never paid any attention to him because I don't listen to "rap" except when I'm at one friend of mine's house, a black dude, who only listens to rap. "

<----- RUN PMS !!!
December 13th, 2004 03:21 PM
jb http://www.big-boys.com/articles/drivebyfarting.html
December 13th, 2004 03:24 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/drivebyfarting.html

www.suze.net/preview/hilden.html
Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood