ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1971 Andy Warhol/Craig Braun
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: It's Superblow...Part 7...the thread that just won't quit!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
July 19th, 2004 07:31 PM
Hannalee A quick one:

July 20th, 2004 03:42 PM
jaggergurl WOW!! SUCH GREAT PICS!
my humble offering

~Robert Ellis

~Frank Setlier
July 20th, 2004 05:30 PM
Monkey Woman Click to see Cindy's latest addition:

http://www.ilovemickjagger.com/

July 21st, 2004 11:12 AM
Monkey Woman More tasty shots of Mick from the Mick's Girls documentary:

July 21st, 2004 02:34 PM
montana Dawn!! those pix are gorgeous!!!! oh my my my! i do love mick in silver, what a sexy pic!! LOL

MW very nice pix from the documentary :-) at least it seems there was some footage

here's my contribution for today, a few captures from stripped documentary

July 21st, 2004 02:51 PM
montana btw, i'm working on a mick's bday special....61 great shots...i will post the link the day before

lour
July 21st, 2004 03:48 PM
Jumacfly Hi girls!

i m not here often, but it s still great to have a look at all those great pics you post! don t forget Lisa hu???

cheers..and Lour, great idea, J-5

Ju
July 21st, 2004 04:24 PM
montana
quote:

cheers..and Lour, great idea, J-5

Ju

thanx, Ju, I build a special every bday but it's hard to outod myself every year LOL...anyway i will upload some great pix and hope everybody likes them you will tell me when you see it

here you are 2 pix of lisa...

July 21st, 2004 04:58 PM
Jumacfly COOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL!!
thanks!
July 22nd, 2004 07:19 AM
montana a few more captures for today, those are from "sweet big apple" - webster hall show really JAGGLICIOUS!!

July 22nd, 2004 07:29 AM
Monkey Woman Hannalee, jaggergirl, montana, just one word: GREAT!!!
July 22nd, 2004 07:33 AM
LadyJane And let's not forget the great contributions of one, Monkey Woman!!

Bravo ladies!!!

LJ.

Mick.PLEASE grow your hair for the next Tour!!!
July 22nd, 2004 07:35 AM
Monkey Woman Agreed, LJ! Long hair is soooo sexy on Mick!
July 22nd, 2004 08:19 AM
FotiniD Oh girls, I wanna spend all day long on this thread but my boss seems to disagree Wonder why, lol.

I've been wanting to scan some Jagglicious / Keeflicious pics and send them, but I'm leaving for my summer vacation tomorrow, so it'll have to wait until mid August

Can't wait to see the photos that will have gathered on this thread when I get back!
July 22nd, 2004 09:06 AM
caro Have fun, Fotini! At the current rate, you're gonna miss 2 entire superblow threads until you come back

I also promise to scan some pics during the summer!
July 22nd, 2004 09:14 AM
montana
quote:
caro wrote:
At the current rate, you're gonna miss 2 entire superblow threads until you come back

hahaha OH YEAH! I agree! and most of all because on monday it's mick's bday....and we're gonna post tons of pix, arent we??

have fun Fotini! see ya when you're back

July 22nd, 2004 09:19 AM
FotiniD Yeah, Caro and Lour, I'm already anxious for that I'm sure you'll post amazing pictures! I'll have to find some internet cafe on Monday and prepare for all I'm gonna hear when I tell my folks I'll leave the beach to log in, lol

My best wishes to the band's Sir, in case I can't find that cafe, and if you guys do get around to making the Rocks Off t-shirt while I'm on the island, please save one for me
July 23rd, 2004 05:52 AM
montana captures from "sweet thing" promo video

July 23rd, 2004 12:44 PM
Monkey Woman Sweeeeeet!
July 25th, 2004 06:38 AM
montana Well as i said the other day...my mick's special is ready and i'm gonna share it with you today, a day before mick's bday but i cant wait LOL...

but before i wanted to say a few things. I've been visiting MJ.com lately and to my surprise i've seen lot of my captures and pix posted in that board...as well as other MW's shots or pix posted in shidoobee...I dont mind, this is all about sharing... a problem is they're not only posting "our" pix but using also our bandwidth...

What I wanted to say today to those people from MJ.com who visit RO is:PLEASE, do not borrow pix from this special and post them in the board...if you want to show them to other members, you can add a link to the homepage of the special, that i will post below...

I've done this with so much love, and I wanted to show you pictures in a big size...I would have been easy for me to post the pic protected so you cant download them, or even watermarked but I thought you would be pleased to see them without any of all those bothering tricks...

well that's all...I didnt want to sound so HARD...because I'm not... but I just wanted to let ya know.

DO FOLLOW THE LINK!!!!!!!! AND ENJOY! HOPE YOU LIKE IT MY DEAR LADIES

http://www.geocities.com/alreadyoverme/bday04.html

or can be reached in the following urls as well...sorry about the ads in lycos account but i didnt think about geocities's bandwidth

http://usuarios.lycos.es/alreadyove...me2/bday04.html

http://www.geocities.com/cowgirl_lour/bday04.html

[Edited by montana]
July 25th, 2004 07:06 AM
Moonisup well done!
good artwork
July 25th, 2004 11:48 AM
LadyJane I can't access the site Lour!

Getting an error message from geocities that the site is temporarily unavailable!!!

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
July 25th, 2004 12:00 PM
montana oh damned!!!!!!!!! f***ing geocities and its bandwidth limit!!!!

I WILL TRY TO UPLOAD IT SOMEWHERE ELSE...another geocities...it will take me some minutes...
July 25th, 2004 12:29 PM
montana what a hard work to upload the whole site + 61 (huge pix)twice to 2 different sites!!!

the links will be posted above in my last post as i finish to upload everything...

hope you can see it now
July 25th, 2004 01:46 PM
Gimme Shelter Very cool pics. Thanks for posting. Happy B-Day Mick!!!!!!!!
July 25th, 2004 02:02 PM
LadyJane Outstanding job, Lour!! I wish Mick could see this!!

LJ.
July 25th, 2004 02:14 PM
Hannalee Ready and waiting for the big day:

July 25th, 2004 02:26 PM
montana thanx LJ glad you finally could have a look!! and you like it. It's so simple but i tried to do my best as always, also a good design, hehehe

it took me sometime to upload all the pix twice!! but it was worth!
July 25th, 2004 03:27 PM
Monkey Woman Wow! This site is outstanding! Lour, you are simply "the best of the best of the best, bar none!!!!"
I had never seen most of those photos. And great quality too!!!
July 26th, 2004 12:56 AM
parmeda Great job, Lour!
Such a wonderful assortment of MICK

I wonder what he'd say? ...lol
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood