ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1971 Andy Warhol/Craig Braun
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: It's Superblow...Part 7...the thread that just won't quit!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
November 8th, 2004 07:39 AM
Monkey Woman Great job with the header, Voo! The pure, unadulterated Mick Jagger!

Hey Jaggergurl, I got your PM. Thanks a whole bunch.
November 8th, 2004 07:44 AM
montana this is for the keef babes
I found it yesterday

November 8th, 2004 08:35 AM
FotiniD Oh my God Lour!!!
You should put a warning there... Thank God I got no cardiac problems This has to be one of the best 90's pics of Keith on stage.

Thanks!
November 8th, 2004 10:37 AM
montana just wanted to tell ya bye for now...

I'm going to change my internet connection...and the internet providers have told me that it would take almost a month to get the new one...WOW! i just couldnt believe it because they would stop my current connection as soon as i tell them i want to get the new rate, but they wouldnt install it that soon!!! sux!!

anyway just wanted to tell you to not worry about me I will try to post something when i manage to be online, though not that often that i'm used to.

Lour
November 8th, 2004 01:29 PM
kath keef!!!! lawd lawd lawd...look at that man!!!!
November 8th, 2004 02:01 PM
Monkey Woman A month? Ouch! I hope it will be a good connection, then!
November 8th, 2004 02:03 PM
LadyJane We'll miss you Lour!! Hurry back!!

LJ.
November 8th, 2004 02:18 PM
montana
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
A month? Ouch! I hope it will be a good connection, then!

you see...i still cant believe it...well it's the same connection but a lot cheaper!!! mine is a robbery!!!! now they provider company is offering the same connection i have and local phone calls for free at a price much cheaper than mine...so that's why i'm changing the rate...

lour
November 8th, 2004 02:45 PM
Monkey Woman Oh yeah? I did the same recently, changed phone and ISP companies for another cheaper connection with phone included. What is your choice?
November 8th, 2004 03:16 PM
montana wanadoo... i've already had wanadoo but this new offer is better...so i dont know why it would take so long... i mean it's also wanadoo...so?? weird!

November 8th, 2004 03:25 PM
Monkey Woman Probably because Wanadoo is also taking charge of your phone connection, replacing the other phone company. This one has to close the connection and Wanadoo reopen one, but on a different system. When I changed, it was different because I retained my original phone connection and it didn't take too much time. It was more costly than totally replacing it, but I was afraid the new provider would be less reliable. But Wanadoo is serious, so I doubt you'll have trouble once the new connection is established.
November 8th, 2004 04:00 PM
jaggergurl Lour!!! I will MISS YOU MY FRIEND!! I agree, Hurry back!! You are welcome, MW...It is good to see you back !!

[Edited by jaggergurl]
November 9th, 2004 01:16 PM
LadyJane
Andy Warhol (?)

Bite me anytime, Keef!!

LJ.
November 9th, 2004 02:11 PM
gustavobala lady jane, i think this photo is from love you live 1977!

was inside the old lp!
November 9th, 2004 02:48 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
jaggergurl wrote:

What a pic! Look at these arms...
November 9th, 2004 02:54 PM
montana oh yeah!!!!! mmmmmmmmm

JAGGLICIOUSSSSSSSS

November 9th, 2004 03:03 PM
montana ok my fav. mickchicks....i found a real treasure the other day....but...

FIRST, SIT DOWN BEFORE SCROLLING DOWN...

AND TELL TO YOURSELF YOU'RE NOTTTTTTT JEALOUS.....

THEN YOU'RE READY TO SEE IT...

Lour B)
November 9th, 2004 03:21 PM
Monkey Woman Who's the lucky girl???
November 9th, 2004 03:30 PM
KeithRichardsgrl
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Andy Warhol (?)

Bite me anytime, Keef!!

LJ.

Awww I wish that was me with keith.
November 9th, 2004 03:35 PM
Monkey Woman On the subject of today's header (thank you LJ and thanx to Voodoo & Gypsy):

Yeah, that's from the LYL album. And it is Andy Wharol's. The pic on the front cover is Mick "biting" Jade's hand, and inside the Stones are all biting each other!!! Charlie bites Mick's ear, Keith... who is Keith biting BTW?
November 9th, 2004 03:36 PM
montana dunno who she is MW...i think she's a journalist...but not sure...

look at those hands LOL
November 9th, 2004 03:39 PM
Monkey Woman Say you will, say you will be mine...

*sigh*
November 9th, 2004 03:40 PM
montana LOL

yeah *sighs*

November 9th, 2004 03:55 PM
gypsy I don't know who she is, but she's about to get my face superimposed over her little mug!
November 9th, 2004 03:59 PM
montana
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I don't know who she is, but she's about to get my face superimposed over her little mug!

hahahaha i thought of doing that too!!
November 9th, 2004 06:27 PM
KeithRichardsgrl
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I don't know who she is, but she's about to get my face superimposed over her little mug!

????huh????
November 9th, 2004 06:31 PM
gypsy Oh, kiddo, you still have much to learn. You put your face over hers with one of your photo editing programs, and voila--you're with Mick!
November 9th, 2004 07:02 PM
kath PHOTOSHOP!!!!!
November 9th, 2004 07:06 PM
jaggergurl OMG!! I am not jealous I am not jealous... oh who am I kidding, OF COURSE I AM!!!!!
November 9th, 2004 07:06 PM
gypsy Yes! How do you think Nankerace was created?!
I've got another one up my sleeve, kath. It's a doozy. I'm working on it right now.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood