ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Storm Thorgerson
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Battle Of The Networks Stars (ssc) Return to archive
12-12-03 11:21 AM
telecaster The other night they were running these reruns on satellite

Michelle Phillips was on it and so was Macenzie Phillips

Didn't Mick boink both of them?

Wasn't "Little T&A" a take off on this show and the SNL skit?

My God what a show. Tellie Savalas walking around in a speedo smoking cigs and gropping Michelle Phillips, Lynda Carter and Andrien Barbeau in very wet swimsuits. Robert Conrad bowling with no shirt on, Gabe Kaplan beating Robert Conrad in the 100yd dash and Conrad slapping him, Billie Crystal and Ron Howard in an obstacle course. David Letterman in a relay. Farrah Fawcett golfing

Quality television

I think it was from 1976 & 1977

I sat there stupified for hours with my bourbon on ice
and cigars
12-12-03 11:24 AM
jb Those "Battle of the network stars" were indeed classic Tele...Was Cosell hosting it?
12-12-03 11:27 AM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
Those "Battle of the network stars" were indeed classic Tele...Was Cosell hosting it?

Yes jb, I forgot to mention that. He was basically molesting any actress who was within 100yds of him.
He had a big thing for Lynda Carter

joey will be happy to learn Patrick Duffy set the obstacle course record

It runs on Trio Network if you have that

What was Mick thinking with Macenzie Phillips?
12-12-03 12:24 PM
glencar He waited for stanky Mackenzie to turn 18 before tagging her. I'm sure it was a one time thing.