ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Storm Thorgerson
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jackson's Family Says He's Innocent (NSC) Return to archive
12-11-03 02:06 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Jackson's Family Says He's Innocent

NEW YORK - Michael Jackson 's parents say he's innocent of the child molestation allegations against him, and have offered to adopt his children if they're taken away from him.

"Some people are trying to accuse him of being a pedophile, and that is not true," Katherine Jackson said in an interview airing at 10 p.m. EST Friday on ABC's "20/20."

"You know he was strong, he said, 'Mother, don't worry, it's not the truth,'" Mrs. Jackson said. "But I told him you don't know these wicked people, the people are just mean and wicked."

"Knowing Michael, as a father, I know that he doesn't do things like that," Joe Jackson added. "His mother knows it, too."

The pop singer was booked Nov. 20 on suspicion of molesting a boy at his Neverland Ranch outside Santa Barbara, Calif. He has denied the allegations and was released on $3 million bail. He has not been charged.

In the interview, which is part of a documentary airing Monday night in the United Kingdom on ITV, Jackson's parents said they hoped authorities wouldn't take the singer's three children away from him.

When asked whether they would try to adopt the two boys and a girl if that happens, his mother answered, "Oh yes. Oh yes."

Joe Jackson added, "Well ... they're my grandkids. I have to."

12-11-03 02:15 PM
Sir Stonesalot What the hell else were they gonna say? Lock him up and throw away the key? He's the meal ticket, the brother, the son...they have no choice but to back him.
12-11-03 03:20 PM
KeithRichards210 No shit!! Of course they're gonna stick up for that fucking pedophile. I say lock that freak away for good. Or at least hang him(?) over the fucking balcony..and lose your grip...
[Edited by KeithRichards210]
12-11-03 04:58 PM
SHINE A LIGHT wow, really harsh words! i don't know if jackson is innocent or guilty, BUT i do know what keith richards said after his big toronto situation...."images linger like shadows". who are we to judge so harshly??
12-11-03 05:21 PM
Joey

My Response to it all :

Thank You

Jacko !
12-12-03 06:06 AM
corgi37 Yeah, of course the family backs him. He probably will get away with it. But, as his latest record is stiffing fairly badly (at least, bad enough to not actually MAKE any money) it could very well be the last record he makes. Of course, he could always tour Sth Korea, Uruaguay, Sth Africa, Phillipines. Funny how he doesnt tour U.S. though. And hasnt done for quite some time. My fingers are crossed he necks himself in his shrine to Macauley Culkin on Christmas Eve. I drunkenly put $10.00 on it with a mate.
12-12-03 06:52 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
But, as his latest record is stiffing fairly badly (at least, bad enough to not actually MAKE any money) it could very well be the last record he makes.

Be careful of his new record. They say there's subliminal hypnotic messages on it.
12-12-03 08:21 AM
SHINE A LIGHT maybe play the new record backwards.....??