ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Storm Thorgerson
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: jagger.vs.macca: rock chicks war (NSC) Return to archive
12-10-03 05:19 PM
moy Jagger slams McCartney as too 'full on'

Elizabeth Jagger says Stella McCartney is too "full on" and has criticised her designs as lazy.

The model, daughter of Rolling Stone Mick, said: "She's a bit full on for me. She treats me like a sister and I hardly know her. I hate that rock-chick vibe."

And she slammed McCartney's struggling fashion label, saying: "I think Stella is lazy in her designs. It's not enough just to rehash trouser suits."

Jagger, 19, made her catwalk debut at 13 and has just spent a year working in New York.

She eventually hopes to be an actress but says she will hold out for the right role in the right film.

"I flew to Los Angeles for a casting for an Alice in Wonderland film," she said.

"But, in true LA style, Alice was going to be an American and a junkie. I left before I heard any more. It was so depressing."

Story filed: 09:07 Wednesday 10th December 2003
12-10-03 05:22 PM
moy MICK Jagger�s model daughter Elizabeth took a swipe at fashion designer Stella McCartney yesterday � and accused Beatle Sir Paul�s girl of toadying up to her.

Elizabeth, 19, who earns up to �20,000 a shoot, slammed Stella�s �lazy� work as it emerged her company has run up a �4.5million loss.

She said: �It�s not enough just to rehash trouser suits.

�She�s a bit full-on. She treats me like a sister and I hardly know her. I hate that rock chick vibe.�

Elizabeth, whose mum is Jerry Hall, is now trying to break into acting.
12-10-03 06:59 PM
glencar I like this Lizzie gal.
12-10-03 07:36 PM
SHINE A LIGHT this kid's got spunk, i like that.
12-10-03 07:41 PM
glencar Stop agreeing with me! You'll give me a worse rep.
[Edited by glencar]
12-10-03 08:08 PM
soraya i'm sure this girl is going to go far.she's already a supermodel maybe she will be one day a hollywood star.who knows.like liv tyler
12-11-03 12:15 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Lizzie is being petty.
12-11-03 12:29 PM
Boomy Just what we need, another cat fight between little rich girls.

12-11-03 12:41 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Boomy wrote:
Just what we need, another cat fight between little rich girls.

Yeah. That's about all it amounts to. Filler.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
12-11-03 12:48 PM
Boomy Hey Steve.

I see that you are into AC/DC...I think.

Went to Best Buy to buy a remastered version of "Powerage" between classes today.

"Gone shootin'!"
12-11-03 01:01 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Boomy wrote:
Hey Steve.

I see that you are into AC/DC...

Well....Duh! (just kiddin')
For some reason they always turned me on. But again it all depends on one's mood I think. I try to like "everything" if it's possible. But there's only 24 hours in a day. LOL.
12-11-03 01:04 PM
Monkey Woman Hi Boomy! I see Best Buy is making lots of friends among the Stones fans!
12-11-03 01:08 PM
Boomy Hello Monkey Woman.

Yes, I've been going to Best Buy for electronics and such for about 8 or 9 years.

I saw a display of Four Flicks at the Best Buy I went to and they have a boat-load of them.

The store is very nice and it's nice just to look around, even if you don't plan on buying anything.