ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Storm Thorgerson
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jacko not that Wacko (nsc)? Return to archive
12-09-03 05:01 PM
gotdablouse http://www.thesmokinggun.com/doc_o_day/doc_o_day.html

Nice publicity stunt, reminds me of Keith pushing the Paris 2002 material as the "best stuff in years"...and then came WW and EWG.
12-09-03 07:10 PM
glencar Yes, it's something like that...
12-09-03 11:33 PM
sandrew Oh, what's all this moanin' about EWG and Well Well? They were improvisational jams to warm up with, nothing more. They had to name them something for the sake of the credits. They were hardly to be taken as completed songs or even works in progress.
12-10-03 02:29 PM
glencar The Jacko stuff was probably leaked by his barely-legal team. The prosecutor can't show his hand yet. Geragos is very effective at going to the media for his defense but how does he do in court?
12-10-03 03:37 PM
jb Geragos is very good, although I still can't believe he lost the Winnona Wyder(Horowitz) trial.
12-10-03 03:40 PM
glencar He's lost all his high profile cases so far.
12-10-03 05:43 PM
egon let me just say one thing;
mikey is wacko, wether he does little boys or not.