ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Storm Thorgerson
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: mickboy Return to archive
12-08-03 01:23 AM
cowboytoast is their anyone willing to trade me a copy of Mickboy's "Only When It's Frozen" for the ones I have :

"From Riches To Excess"
"Short'n Curlies"
"Satanic Majesties"
"Get What You Need"
"Dancing So Free"
"Exile On Main Street"

I'd really like to get a copy of this.

thanks...
12-09-03 08:44 AM
SHINE A LIGHT please explain... who/what is "mickboy"?? a new band, mick taylor who was called "little mick" by the band...what is it?? thanks.
12-10-03 11:20 PM
cowboytoast
quote:
SHINE A LIGHT wrote:
please explain... who/what is "mickboy"?? a new band, mick taylor who was called "little mick" by the band...what is it?? thanks.

12-10-03 11:22 PM
cowboytoast [quote]cowboytoast wrote:

mickboy is a guy who takes japanese audiophile rolling stones records and remasters them into cd's...his work is second to none and far surpass any legitimate rolling stones cd's....his version of 'exile' has to be heard to be believed.
12-10-03 11:56 PM
stonedinaustralia cowboytoast - i am intruiged (sp?) by your handle

what is its significance?? should it have any
12-11-03 08:23 AM
SHINE A LIGHT thanks for the explanation of "mickboy"!!