ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Happy birthday Bobby and Keef!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stu's Header Pic (Thoughts) Return to archive
December 13th, 2005 11:34 AM
gimmekeef I'm guessin if this pic was taken today and Stu was still with us he'd be thinkin based on his expression....
"C'mon Keith cant you rock anymore?"......
December 13th, 2005 11:41 AM
voodoopug
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
I'm guessin if this pic was taken today and Stu was still with us he'd be thinkin based on his expression....
"C'mon Keith cant you rock anymore?"......

He is probably thinking..."Thank goodness that that ridiculous tribute picture of me with the Beatles poster has been taken down."
December 13th, 2005 12:26 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

He is probably thinking..."Thank goodness that that ridiculous tribute picture of me with the Beatles poster has been taken down."

So you think this pic is ridiculous? Come on baby, it's a great one, an intimate moment of Stu doing the sound check before going backstage to play piano behind the stage of the band he co-formed and was a former member.

About the ricuculous posted behind Stu, I agree 120% with ya but those were the times of Beatles vs. Stones, and someone put that "WIN BEATLES" poster there

This was the "ridiculous" picture

December 13th, 2005 05:27 PM
stonedinaustralia agreed voodoo

it's a great shot
December 13th, 2005 05:30 PM
icydanger
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

So you think this pic is ridiculous? Come on baby, it's a great one, an intimate moment of Stu doing the sound check before going backstage to play piano behind the stage of the band he co-formed and was a former member.

About the ricuculous posted behind Stu, I agree 120% with ya but those were the times of Beatles vs. Stones, and someone put that "WIN BEATLES" poster there

i think it's a fantastic pic., ironical, tragi-comic beatles vs rolling stones, has always been, with Stu as true witness, thank you Voodoo & gypsy for last pics.
December 13th, 2005 05:32 PM
voodoopug
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

I may have been too hard on you Voodoo! My anger should be with the person who put the pic up in the first place! The band could not have realized at the time how lucky they were that Stu was a team player and had Zero Ego....especially with all his talent!
December 14th, 2005 08:04 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

Thanks Gypsy!
December 14th, 2005 08:12 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
The band could not have realized at the time how lucky they were that Stu was a team player and had Zero Ego....especially with all his talent!

Well I doubt he had "zero ego". That wouldn't be human. Some's just controlled better than others, that's all.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)