ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Happy birthday Bobby and Keef!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Howe can I be so stupid? Return to archive
December 13th, 2005 06:47 AM
Jair First, I spent hours and hours, days, actually, after the new Rolling Stones songs through the Internet.

Then, I bought the first single, in a unique case in which the single came out before the album.

Later, of course I bought the album.

Then, I bought a Jap edition of the CD, which I'm still waiting. "After December 23", Amazon says now.

Last Saturday, I bought the rarities, straight to the shelf. Now I know why they say "virgin" records.

Then, yesterday, I bought the ABB special edition.

Now, I'm just waiting for the new single, which I will buy, of course.

So, can I complain about the offering of Stones products?
No way!

Can my mama repeat all over how stupid I am?
Yes, you can, ma!

December 13th, 2005 06:48 AM
egon i'm with you man, only i am an IDIOT
December 13th, 2005 07:09 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
egon wrote:
i'm with you man, only i am an IDIOT

you deserve both a brand new idiot list !!
December 13th, 2005 07:42 AM
J.J.Flash Hey Jair, something that I would never expect to happen oddly happened: They released a national version of the ABB special edition. I mean, I was thinking that they would release it only for Japanese market.....

Anyway, I won't buy it now......
December 13th, 2005 07:47 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Anyway, I won't buy it now......

if you want the SOL video, where KR and RW are giving us a lesson of posing, go and buy it my friend!
December 13th, 2005 08:05 AM
Jair
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

if you want the SOL video, where KR and RW are giving us a lesson of posing, go and buy it my friend!

Hey Ju, and you didn't mention Keith said "Yeah, Streets of Love..I like it" or Mick saying Rain Fall Down has a "social context"

LOL! I will use that every time I fool around & get some girl.

"See, its just a social context, its not about sex, its social baby, I wanna revolutionize the world, its social!

December 13th, 2005 08:06 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

I've been humiliated and again, another example of this situation is clearly shown here. Your income can provide you this kind of comfort Ju. UNfortunately I can't even make a trip do Buenos Aires to greet Soldatti, Madafaka and the others and enjoy their 2 already sold out concerts (which are going to take place at River Plate Stadium).

Humiliated and freezin'...
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
December 13th, 2005 08:13 AM
Jair
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

I've been humiliated and again, another example of this situation is clearly shown here. Your income can provide you this kind of comfort Ju. UNfortunately I can't even make a trip do Buenos Aires to greet Soldatti, Madafaka and the others and enjoy their 2 already sold out concerts (which are going to take place at River Plate Stadium).

[Edited by J.J.Flash]

Come on JJ, you are not losing anything!
December 13th, 2005 08:23 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

[Edited by J.J.Flash]

what about scalpers man??

the shows in Rio are sold out too??
December 13th, 2005 08:36 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Jair wrote:

Come on JJ, you are not losing anything!

Do you mean, about having the special edition, right?
December 13th, 2005 08:37 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Do you mean, about having the special edition, right?

not sure.Jair said last week he was to old to attempt a Stones show, remember that!
December 13th, 2005 08:42 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

what about scalpers man??

the shows in Rio are sold out too??

Scalpers Julian?!?! WTF mon ami..... why would I need scalpers if I missed the regular sales through Ticketmaster.. the problem is not the ticket prices, but the whole expense with the trip (hotel, flight, banging, booze, Maradona's official T-shirt,...).....

Humiliating......

As for Rio gig... so far there's nothing new in the press and not a single word has been said about it, not even if that ridiculous, outrageous Beach Concert will really happen, or if they FAIRLY will move the venue for Rio gig to Maracana Stadium (the biggest in the World) + add another date for São Paulo (along with the South, the most R'n'R city).
December 13th, 2005 08:49 AM
Jair
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

not sure.Jair said last week he was to old to attempt a Stones show, remember that!

Yeahh!!! Well said, Ju!

Come on, JJ, put the Four Flicks to play and its done.
Great sound & images, no crazy Argentineans around to kill you...and, still, you save your money!

Remember, Soldatti once said they are crazy enough even drinking water...I wouldn't dare share a suds with them

December 13th, 2005 09:01 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Jair wrote:

Yeahh!!! Well said, Ju!

Come on, JJ, put the Four Flicks to play and its done.
Great sound & images, no crazy Argentineans around to kill you...and, still, you save your money!

Remember, Soldatti once said they are crazy enough even drinking water...I wouldn't dare share a suds with them

They love us and love the Stones..... we would certainly have the best time of our lives Rockin' together, having some serious booze......
December 13th, 2005 09:02 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Scalpers Julian?!?! WTF mon ami..... why would I need scalpers if I missed the regular sales through Ticketmaster.. the problem is not the ticket prices, but the whole expense with the trip (hotel, flight, banging, booze, Maradona's official T-shirt,...).....

Humiliating......

As for Rio gig... so far there's nothing new in the press and not a single word has been said about it, not even if that ridiculous, outrageous Beach Concert will really happen, or if they FAIRLY will move the venue for Rio gig to Maracana Stadium (the biggest in the World) + add another date for São Paulo (along with the South, the most R'n'R city).

ok, so you still got a chance Jay! I bet you will have tix, really!!
Anyway, the maracana is a legend for soccer fans like me
December 13th, 2005 11:07 AM
Jair
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

They love us and love the Stones..... we would certainly have the best time of our lives Rockin' together, having some serious booze......

Yeah, sure, I know how they love us. I'm neighbor of them, remember, and all the Summers I can see how they drive in our highways...You call THAT love?

"Get outta my way hijo de una puta or I'll drive over you again & again & again".

And, shhhhh, keep your voice low, but dont you think that Madafaka guy has a enemy Zorro face? I think he's a real bandolero, hombre! And I bet a cow you're not counting with that another one, the Soldatti guy....shhhhhhhh!!!

Well, just in case, i'm already exercising my muscles

December 13th, 2005 11:59 AM
J.J.Flash Acredite em mim Jair, deixe pra lá isso que você escreveu, os caras são muito legais de fato e nunca lhe fizeram nenhuma sacanagem.

Ah, espero que dessa vez possamos tomar umas juntos no Rio e em São Paulo.
December 13th, 2005 12:32 PM
glencar Buy it all. Don't be cheapskates!
December 13th, 2005 01:08 PM
Jair
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Acredite em mim Jair, deixe pra lá isso que você escreveu, os caras são muito legais de fato e nunca lhe fizeram nenhuma sacanagem.

Ah, espero que dessa vez possamos tomar umas juntos no Rio e em São Paulo.

Po, JJ, é claro que eu tava brincando. Ta me estranhando???
December 13th, 2005 01:30 PM
M.O.W.A.T. Then I must be the Idiot King.

I went to pre-order my copy of Rarities thru RS.com then I noticed the special offer of the CD with a t-shirt so I opted to order this package instead. Only trouble is, I forgot two update my cart and as a result I was shipped to copies of Rarities (along with the t-shirt). Now I've got one copy that I have played only once and the other is still sitting on my desk in its shrink-wrap.

D'OH!!!
[Edited by M.O.W.A.T.]
December 13th, 2005 01:32 PM
Jair
quote:
M.O.W.A.T. wrote:
Then I must be the Idiot King.

I went to pre-order my copy of Rarities thru RS.com then I noticed the special offer of the CD with a t-shirt so I opted to order this package instead. Only trouble is, I forgot two update my cart and as a result I was shipped to copies of Rarities (along with the t-shirt). Now I've got one copy that I have played only once and the other is still sitting on my desk in its shrink-wrap.

D'OH!!!
[Edited by M.O.W.A.T.]

I'm accepting one of that t-shirts, no problemOO.

howe 2: can I extract the audio from that DVD?

[Edited by Jair]
December 14th, 2005 01:43 AM
gorda Yeah! I know what you mean.

I bought A Bigger Bang the day it came out, then later when the special edition came out, I bought it again, just to get the DVD.
December 14th, 2005 07:03 AM
Jair
quote:
gorda wrote:
Yeah! I know what you mean.

I bought A Bigger Bang the day it came out, then later when the special edition came out, I bought it again, just to get the DVD.

Well, as you see, I did just the same. Or worse. And I'm not counting all anothers Stones CDs I bought in this meantime, like that Japanese box with 8 CDs, new unofficial editions of Let It Bleed and Rock "N" Rolling Stones, The Sympathy for the Devil remixes, the Alfie soundtrack, some old Mick Jagger singles, all those Stones CDs in Super Audio...

Hey, I have to help Mick to sustain Lu Gimenez e his little bastard!!!

December 14th, 2005 08:09 AM
Zanck*Zanck*Zanck Please everyone buy everything and anything the Stones put out for sale.

Think of all of Micks kids you are helping to support!
Charlie and his wife need new horses!
They have many houses that require much to keep up and running!

Please buy -buy-buy -I implore you all!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)