ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Happy birthday Bobby and Keef!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tookie will die! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
December 13th, 2005 08:19 AM
lotsajizz spinning around and around...the rounder you go, the faster you get Riffhard

a 'C' for effort though

keep arguing against yourself, you're not arguing against anything someone said here, least of all me

otherwise, show it....your bluff is called lying man
December 13th, 2005 08:36 AM
Riffhard
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

keep arguing against yourself, you're not arguing against anything someone said here, least of all me

Then why are you being such an asshole? I wasn't arguing shit with anyone. I was just once again pointing out how freakish Hollywood bleeding hearts try and assuage themselves of guilt by jumping to the defence of a convicted murderer. I guess your point is that you agree with these pricks,huh? I gladly call them out on their blatantly hypocritical bullshit!

You're the one who has tried to turn the issue into a personal attack. For why I couldn't say. Perhaps it makes you feel important,or some such other bulllshit.

Either way,Cazart!

Riffy
December 13th, 2005 08:51 AM
Maxlugar Riffy, this person has not even reached 1000 posts. He is clearly a "C" or maybe a "D" Lister, as I can't think of one memorable post he or she has written.

What we have achieved in the posting world is nothing short of magnificent. Love us or hate us, we have made a huge impact on this medium. After years of hard work and dedication, we sit at the grown up table and drink the finest wines and nibble the tastiest cheeses.

People of Lotzajizz's caliber are nothing more than the extra's you see in the background walking by Bogey and Bacall.

Don't get me wrong, these sorts are necessary and appreciated, but when they try and get out in front of the "camera" and out act the greats, it usually is pretty embarrassing.

All My Best,

Maxlugar.

[Edited by Maxlugar]
December 13th, 2005 09:04 AM
Nellcote Convicted Murderer.
Two words that Tookie had with him at death.
If there was enough evidence to overturn
the conviction, then don't you think one of
the high end LA based lawyers would've taken
his case, and got that conviction overturned,
so Tookie would've been able to write his children
books outside the penal system?
Certainly Snoop could've bankrolled this for Tookie.
In the end, all these celebs could do is whine why
the law should not be enforced, and ran to the human
angle of the death penalty.
December 13th, 2005 09:05 AM
Joey
" What we have achieved in the posting world is nothing short of magnificent. Love us or hate us, we have made a huge impact on this medium. After years of hard work and dedication, we sit at the grown up table and drink the finest wines and nibble the tastiest cheeses. "

Macky ?!?!

M- M- M- M- Macky ?!?!

Could I please stop over this evening and borrow a cup of ego ?!?! ..... Two cups ?!?! ..... Three ?!?!

" Man what a Friggin Ego Ronnie --- I have never SEEN a friggin ego so large Ronnie ! "

Jazzy Cakes ! ®

December 13th, 2005 09:06 AM
Joey
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Convicted Murderer.
Two words that Tookie had with him at death.
If there was enough evidence to overturn
the conviction, then don't you think one of
the high end LA based lawyers would've taken
his case, and got that conviction overturned,
so Tookie would've been able to write his children
books outside the penal system?
Certainly Snoop could've bankrolled this for Tookie.
In the end, all these celebs could do is whine why
the law should not be enforced, and ran to the human
angle of the death penalty.

Nellcote ........................

Are you flying into Omaha , NE on the 28th or the 29th ?!?!

Developing .......

www.omahameca.com

December 13th, 2005 09:24 AM
Maxlugar Macky ?!?!

M- M- M- M- Macky ?!?!

Could I please stop over this evening and borrow a cup of ego ?!?! ..... Two cups ?!?! ..... Three ?!?!

Yes. I will also spot you a bucket of talent.

Regards,

Maxlugar.
December 13th, 2005 09:29 AM
Nellcote Joey;

My plans are in a state of flux, depending upon the March To The 19th game this year. I will keep you "abreast" as they say.
December 13th, 2005 09:43 AM
Joey " I will keep you "abreast" as they say. "

December 13th, 2005 09:44 AM
Joey " Yes. I will also spot you a bucket of talent."

Bless you my Brother .......

I look forward to seeing you again on the 29th !
|
|
|
V

Flacky !

December 13th, 2005 09:49 AM
Nellcote Joey, will Christie be at Qwest Center signing autographs?
December 13th, 2005 09:53 AM
Honky Tonk Man I think issuing him with the death penalty was the wrong decision. I think a life sentence with no option for parole would be more fitting, and you know what? I think that would be MORE of a punishment. This man killed innocents and is responsible for stating a gang, which has gone on to kill over 50,000 people. That's an abysmal crime of the worst kind ands I can't help but feel that by killing him, he's GETTING AWAY with it. He should be made to suffer and how is to feel misery and humiliation now he's dead? No, if I were a family member of one of his victims, knowing that he's been left to rot in a cell for the rest of his life would be FAR MORE satisfying.

Now he's dead and his suffering has ended.
December 13th, 2005 10:03 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:

Well, that may be the case, however it just might be getting started.
December 13th, 2005 10:08 AM
Joey
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Joey, will Christie be at Qwest Center signing autographs?

She will be waiting for you in your hotel room -- sans fur coat !!! :

www.hilton.com

Joey Qwest

[Edited by Joey]
December 13th, 2005 10:17 AM
RollingstonesUSA DAMN!!!! HOTTNESS!!!!
December 13th, 2005 10:21 AM
Joey
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
DAMN!!!! HOTTNESS!!!!

Damn Straight !!!!!

December 13th, 2005 10:53 AM
nankerphelge
December 13th, 2005 10:57 AM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:

Now THAT is disgusting ......

.....but friggin funny !

Nanky --- What day will you be flying into Omaha for the Stones' gig ?!?! ..... Saturday Evening or Sunday ?!?!

Developing .................................

KINS !
December 13th, 2005 11:07 AM
nankerphelge Don't know Joey -- we have our firm Christmas party today!!

Should be a pisser!

December 13th, 2005 11:45 AM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Don't know Joey -- we have our firm Christmas party today!!

Should be a pisser!

December 13th, 2005 12:00 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
People of Lotzajizz's caliber are nothing more than the extra's you see in the background walking by Bogey and Bacall.

[Edited by Maxlugar]

We had it all
(We had it all)
Just like Bogie and Bacall
Starring in our old late, late show
Sailing away to Key Largo

Here's lookin' at you kid
(Here's lookin' at you kid)
Missing all the things we did
We can find it once again, I know
Just like they did in Key Largo
December 13th, 2005 12:04 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

We had it all
(We had it all)
Just like Bogie and Bacall
Starring in our old late, late show
Sailing away to Key Largo

Here's lookin' at you kid
(Here's lookin' at you kid)
Missing all the things we did
We can find it once again, I know
Just like they did in Key Largo

Moonie ....

I will be seeing U2 Thursday Evening ........ and you ?!?!

December 13th, 2005 12:13 PM
oldkr am i the only person who doesnt give a shit about this , the man may have reformed but he's obviously a lunatic, as for the death penalty it aint nice but your brought it on yourselves!!!

December 13th, 2005 12:15 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:

Moonie ....

I will be seeing U2 Thursday Evening ........ and you ?!?!

I will drowning in a bowl of swill this Thursday.
December 13th, 2005 12:25 PM
glencar
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
I think issuing him with the death penalty was the wrong decision. I think a life sentence with no option for parole would be more fitting, and you know what? I think that would be MORE of a punishment. This man killed innocents and is responsible for stating a gang, which has gone on to kill over 50,000 people. That's an abysmal crime of the worst kind ands I can't help but feel that by killing him, he's GETTING AWAY with it. He should be made to suffer and how is to feel misery and humiliation now he's dead? No, if I were a family member of one of his victims, knowing that he's been left to rot in a cell for the rest of his life would be FAR MORE satisfying.

Honky, in NJ a young man killed two cops in the early 60's. He was given the death penalty but it was made into a life term after the DP was overturned by a US Supreme Court decision. After 30 years in prison, and against the wishes of the cop's surviving relatives, Thomas Trantino was released from prison. A short time later he then killed someone else. I'd love to have these mopes given life in prison w/o parole but there's no guarantee. Tookie could write all the children's books he wanted but he was still a coldblooded killer.
December 13th, 2005 12:27 PM
glencar
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
1600? I'm impressed. I only got 1390. I attribute the improvement in my LSAT to years of dropping acid.

I never lived in a trailer. We lived in a little house behind my grandparents' house until I was eight, then a decent working class home. My parents were poor but honest working people who now live in a lovely hillside home with a beautiful view of the Oregon coast. But what we have we earned. Not like George W. Bush, of whom Ann Richards once said, "He was born on third base and thought he hit a triple."

The difference of 210 points? Ann Richards said that about George H. W. Bush at the 1992 Dem Convention. You're welcome, "Rusty"!
December 13th, 2005 12:40 PM
monkey_man Schwarzenegger is on the record as personally opposing the death penalty. He needed to keep the GOP from further revolt after his recent appointment of Susan Kennedy, a gay democrat, as his chief of staff. His is, after all, facing an election next year!
December 13th, 2005 12:44 PM
glencar No doubt that helped but perhaps Arnie was just jealous that Jamie Foxx got an Oscar for a rather ordinary biopic...
December 13th, 2005 01:06 PM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
glencar wrote:
I'd love to have these mopes given life in prison w/o parole but there's no guarantee. Tookie could write all the children's books he wanted but he was still a coldblooded killer.

That's a strong point. It's just that I read in one of today’s tabloids that Arnie had the option to keep him banged up without the option for parole. As you've stated, who knows what the future holds and it would certainly be unjust if he were to be released at any point. I still don't agree with the death penalty, but your post has certainly made me think.

In my opinion, Life should mean life. If you're given a life sentence, parole should NEVER be an option open to you.
December 13th, 2005 01:09 PM
glencar That's pretty much howe I feel too, Honky. If we could be assured that these killers would be there until the end, that would make it almost worse than death at an earlier age. That might prove to be a better deterrent than our somewhat random use of the DP.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)