ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Happy birthday Bobby and Keef!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tookie will die! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
December 12th, 2005 03:37 PM
Maxlugar Arhold will not save him!

It's over!

Midnight tonight!

Bianca Jagger's dried out cooter just coughed up a hair ball!

END.
December 12th, 2005 03:39 PM
Joey " It's over! "

Oh , it is over alright --- the silence following a Lugar post these final few months of 2005 has been downright embarrassing .

Even Paris Hilton has found better things to do :

J. " Tookie " Williams !

[ Edited by Sean Penn ]

[Edited by Joey]
December 12th, 2005 03:43 PM
voodoopug I wish a painful death to Tookie!!!!
December 12th, 2005 03:43 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Well I'm not necessarily against capitol punishment, it is however used way way to much in the USA. The prison system has become just too much big business.
December 12th, 2005 03:47 PM
Joey " Well I'm not necessarily against capitol punishment "

Sure Beats a Lugar Post !

{ CA - FRIGGIN - RACK }

Home Run Ronnie !

Tookie !
Ten Thousand Motels "Blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy"

Which disqualifies about 90% of the Republican leadership.
Maxlugar Ed Asner just filled his Depends.
December 12th, 2005 03:49 PM
Joey " Ed Asner just filled his Depends."

[Edited by Joey]
December 12th, 2005 04:00 PM
nankerphelge
December 12th, 2005 04:03 PM
gimmekeef RIP...That Tookie guy gave me the crips anyway....
December 12th, 2005 04:12 PM
Joey
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
RIP...That Tookie guy gave me the crips anyway....

OUCH !!!!!

Bad Postin'

December 12th, 2005 04:13 PM
kath
quote:
That Tookie guy gave me the crips anyway....

now THAT'S postin'!!!!!!!!!!

December 12th, 2005 04:16 PM
gimmekeef So I'm 50/50???...lmao
December 12th, 2005 04:18 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Arnold (aka the fool) has made his decision.
December 12th, 2005 04:23 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
Arnold (aka the fool) has made his decision.

Yeah, which ever way the wind blows.
December 12th, 2005 04:23 PM
Jumping Jack Tookie shall be terminated by the Govenator!!!
December 12th, 2005 04:30 PM
Zanck*Zanck*Zanck How come Snoop Dogg hasn't given 'Tookie" one of his 'Get out of jail free "cards?
[Edited by Zanck*Zanck*Zanck]
December 12th, 2005 04:32 PM
texile sad - capital punishment is a morally complicated issue....
i don't get the glee with which some of you respond - when someone is put to sleep ....
redemption is a very tricky thing, but i guess too much trouble to think about.
revenge is so much easier.........
this country takes a step backward evertime that switch is pulled, and i come from the most backward state of all...
the land of 'ole sparky'...
shame.
December 12th, 2005 04:40 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
texile wrote:
sad - capital punishment is a morally complicated issue....
i don't get the glee with which some of you respond - when someone is put to sleep ....
redemption is a very tricky thing, but i guess too much trouble to think about.
revenge is so much easier.........
this country takes a step backward evertime that switch is pulled, and i come from the most backward state of all...
the land of 'ole sparky'...
shame.

I don't really know enough about this particular case to say anything of substance really. But I tend to agree with you. Unfortunately government sponsored executions, judicial and otherwise, are policy options.

December 12th, 2005 04:58 PM
doo doo doo Dude Hasta la vista baby
December 12th, 2005 05:09 PM
gimmekeef In the midst of all the feeling bout poor Tookie perhaps a moment to dwell on the sad effect his actions had on the many victims and their families would be a better idea...
December 12th, 2005 05:14 PM
Dick Bush There are some pitiful spots in the wonderful Terminator's career too.

No fake:

December 12th, 2005 05:18 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Joey wrote:

Sure Beats a Lugar Post !

Just about anything does.
December 12th, 2005 06:00 PM
Egbert
quote:
Dick Bush wrote:
There are some pitiful spots in the wonderful Terminator's career too.

No fake:

What's so pitiful about that???
December 12th, 2005 06:08 PM
pdog No more kids books...?
No Gang Banging Dangin' A,B,C's
A is for Arnold
B is for Blood
C is for Crip...

Due to a scheduled execution, the rest of the alphabet has been postponed!

Word Cuz!!!
December 12th, 2005 07:26 PM
texile
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
In the midst of all the feeling bout poor Tookie perhaps a moment to dwell on the sad effect his actions had on the many victims and their families would be a better idea...

it's called revenge - and it's a copout response to the anti-death penalty argument.
I knew someone who was murdered so i get the pain - but there are other issues of justice, proper and ADEQUATE representation - too many things fuck up the process to be that black and white.
December 12th, 2005 07:37 PM
Riffhard Kill the murderous bastard already! For fuck's sake it sure is funny to see the ACLU,and all the Hollywood types trying to save this guy,but not one of them says a damned thing about the four people(including a child) that Tookie killed in cold blood. I'm telling you these freaks have their priorities all f'ed up. See ya Tookie. Wouldn't wanna be ya!

Now the libs are gonna rail on Arnold,but ignore the fact that this murderer has failed to get a stay for the last twenty five years running! Even the oh-so-liberal 9th Circuit of Appeals turned the bastard down,but it's Arnold's fault,right? Get your facts straight before you start slamming his ruling. He had no option but death. Unless,of course,he was just supposed to appeal to these liberal freaks hand wringing. LOL! My sympathy goes to the families of those that Tookie murdered thank you very much!

Riffy
December 12th, 2005 07:50 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Unless,of course,he was just supposed to appeal to these liberal freaks hand wringing. LOL! My sympathy goes to the families of those that Tookie murdered thank you very much!
Riffy

Oppposition to the death penalty isn't only about "liberal hand wringing". Some of us, like me, (my Mom was murdered in 1971,) still question the wisdom of the death penalty. I'm not totally opposed to it necessarily but there's a lot of ifs ands and buts. Myself, I prefer to err on the side of mercy. I don't know. It's not a pleasant subject, but needs to be discussed I guess.
December 12th, 2005 07:55 PM
texile
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Oppposition to the death penalty isn't only about "liberal hand wringing". Some of us, like me, (my Mom was murdered in 1971,) still question the wisdom of the death penalty. I'm not totally opposed to it necessarily but there's a lot of ifs ands and buts. Myself, I prefer to err on the side of mercy. I don't know. It's not a pleasant subject, but needs to be discussed I guess.

perfect post.
growing with a texas mentality of 'string em up...' made it easy to laugh about the death penalty - you grew up immune to the real issues it raised because the bottom line was about pay back and a fuck em attitude -
but i grew up.
December 12th, 2005 07:58 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Here's my point Motsie. The Hollywood faction always rallies around these stupid cause celebs,but rarely do they ever consider the victims of this guy's actions! That shit just sickens me. How would you have liked it if BJ Honeycut and crew decided to rally behind the asshole that killed your mom,and never once gave you,and your family any sympathy at all?

I just find liberals to be insanely hypocritical. I mean look at the masacre in Rawanda. Did any of these bleeding hearts raise hell about that? Ofcourse not! Bubba was in office! Yet they rally for the rights of godamned terrorists in Club Gitmo! I didn't hear them raising hell about the torture and rape rooms in Iraq either. A complete and total fucked sense of priorities.

Riffy
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)