ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Happy birthday Bobby and Keef!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Oh No Not You Again (Clean Version) Return to archive
December 12th, 2005 09:59 AM
Nasty Habits Anyone aware of a link to a downloadable clean version of Oh No Not You Again?

hit me back here or send a pm.
[Edited by Nasty Habits]
December 12th, 2005 10:00 AM
jb Asheville shall not be greeted this tour..............
December 12th, 2005 10:48 AM
egon why is there a clean version?
December 12th, 2005 11:15 AM
Jair
quote:
egon wrote:
why is there a clean version?

To not offend the Americans clean ears with the "F" word, and also because clearly is a matter of democracy.

Sounds like: "Oh no, not you again, peeehh!!! my life!", and go on...
December 12th, 2005 11:17 AM
jb see Johnny Nash version............very clear!!!
December 12th, 2005 04:13 PM
keefjunkie "to not offend the americans" wtf?...

yes us americans never hear/say the word fuck

you caught us

2shay
December 12th, 2005 06:11 PM
Soldatti This clean version is being played on the US radios.
December 12th, 2005 07:11 PM
Riffhard I blame Janet Jackson's nipple.

Riffy
December 12th, 2005 07:28 PM
Saint Sway the clean version will be made available at Starbucks on the forthcoming "Rarities, Vol.2" disc in early 06.

from Yahoo News:
STONES SERVE UP RARE BREW
Following the success of their recent Starbucks only release "Rarities: 1971-2003", The Rolling Stones plan to keep their java loving fans fully caffinated again in 2006, as they will release "Rarities Vol. 2" in the popular coffee chain. The disc is set to include versions of "Like A Rolling Stone" and "Slipping Away" from Stripped, "Little Red Rooster" from Love You Live, the remixes of "You Got Me Rockin" and "Sex Drive" and other notable rarities like "The Storm", "Highwire", "Jump On Top Of Me', "Undercover (live)", "Oh Not You Again (clean edit)" and "Mean Disposition".

[Edited by Saint Sway]
December 12th, 2005 07:43 PM
texile what about think im going mad?
its one of my favorites.....
assholes.
and i bet all the live shit is the same old shit from the licks, stripped era...
why not something like brown sugar w) clapton in 71, or - dare i suggest it - something with mick taylor.
December 12th, 2005 08:26 PM
gotdablouse This has to be a sad joke !
December 12th, 2005 08:48 PM
Soldatti
quote:
gotdablouse wrote:
This has to be a sad joke !

It is a joke, by now at least.
December 13th, 2005 11:09 AM
J.J.Flash Nothing can look more outrageous than the censored version of Live Licks which doesn't have that hentai tits.......

P.S.: I won't buy Live Licks
December 13th, 2005 11:11 AM
speedfreakjive
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Nothing can look more outrageous than the censored version of Live Licks which doesn't have that hentai tits.......

You should get 4 flicks though, cos theatre show is AMAZING!
December 13th, 2005 11:48 AM
voodoopug
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Nothing can look more outrageous than the censored version of Live Licks which doesn't have that hentai tits.......

I recommend you purchase Four Flicks, Live Licks is ok, but nothing much more beyond that.
December 13th, 2005 11:57 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:

You should get 4 flicks though, cos theatre show is AMAZING!

I have the DVD $et my good man.... that'$ why I find outrageou$ and abu$ive the relea$e of Live Lick$s.
December 13th, 2005 12:00 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

I have the DVD $et my good man.... that'$ why I find outrageou$ and abu$ive the relea$e of Live Lick$s.

yes, yes, yes
December 13th, 2005 12:11 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:

yes, yes, yes

It should be ye$ ye$ ye$ LOL

Hey Speedy, seems that my hint didn't work for you regarding the pic in your signature. It's not "(" (parentesis), but "["
December 13th, 2005 12:30 PM
speedfreakjive fingers crossed
December 13th, 2005 12:31 PM
glencar I still can't get over the edited Rocks Off on Live LIcks. For shame.
December 13th, 2005 12:32 PM
speedfreakjive or the ommision of Stray CAt Blues
December 13th, 2005 07:32 PM
Nasty Habits
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
the clean version will be made available at Starbucks on the forthcoming "Rarities, Vol.2" disc in early 06.

from Yahoo News:
STONES SERVE UP RARE BREW
Following the success of their recent Starbucks only release "Rarities: 1971-2003", The Rolling Stones plan to keep their java loving fans fully caffinated again in 2006, as they will release "Rarities Vol. 2" in the popular coffee chain. The disc is set to include versions of "Like A Rolling Stone" and "Slipping Away" from Stripped, "Little Red Rooster" from Love You Live, the remixes of "You Got Me Rockin" and "Sex Drive" and other notable rarities like "The Storm", "Highwire", "Jump On Top Of Me', "Undercover (live)", "Oh Not You Again (clean edit)" and "Mean Disposition".

[Edited by Saint Sway]

I was hoping that they'd do a different remix of Love is Strong in between every single one of those tracks.

December 14th, 2005 12:34 PM
jb You shall not be greeted,
December 14th, 2005 12:42 PM
glencar Joshy, I'm flowing today!
December 14th, 2005 07:55 PM
Nasty Habits For someone who's not greeting me, you sure seem to be trying to get my attention.

December 14th, 2005 08:02 PM
jb
quote:
Nasty Habits wrote:
For someone who's not greeting me, you sure seem to be trying to get my attention.

You shall not be greeted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am having son taken to Charlotteville Airport and shall not stay in Asheville this time..............................you have missed a wonderful opportunity to meet "the man".
December 14th, 2005 08:13 PM
Nasty Habits I'm sure my sleep tonight will be troubled and full of regret.

In my many adventures through life, I have always strived to avoid meeting "The Man", which is probably why I've never needed a lawyer.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)