ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Happy birthday Bobby and Keef!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE FROM THIS CHICK Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 12th, 2005 01:54 AM
RollingstonesUSA I said I'm goin to ft. lauderdale for the Stones, and I asked if she wants to go, she goes ur leavin me for the Stones, WHAT THE FUCK, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
December 12th, 2005 02:22 AM
speedfreakjive A bad predicament, thats all i can say
December 12th, 2005 06:02 AM
gypsy She's not worth your time if she's not a Stones fan. Dump her and find a real woman.
December 12th, 2005 06:29 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
gypsy wrote:
She's not worth your time if she's not a Stones fan. Dump her and find a real woman.

R u a real woman?
December 12th, 2005 07:10 AM
gypsy
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

R u a real woman?

I like to think so...
December 12th, 2005 07:36 AM
RollingstonesUSA I'm not married to her so, I'm goin regardless so if she doesnt like it, then too bad!
December 12th, 2005 07:36 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I like to think so...

Cool. Going to any Dutch shows?
December 12th, 2005 08:12 AM
gypsy
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

Cool. Going to any Dutch shows?

No, I'm not. I would love to though. I'd love to meet Angiegirl and several other RO members who are Dutch.
December 12th, 2005 08:29 AM
gimmekeef Is this our own Reality Show?...Will he go or stay?....C'mon time for this gal to get her ass off to Bon Jovi..while you party with the big boys!!!!!!!!
December 12th, 2005 10:12 AM
voodoopug
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Is this our own Reality Show?...Will he go or stay?....C'mon time for this gal to get her ass off to Bon Jovi..while you party with the big boys!!!!!!!!

Sadly, i fear the answer would have been different if he had asked to take her to a U2 concert....a major humiliation to start the week off!!
December 12th, 2005 10:14 AM
jb FT. Laud. wide open, but as last US show will fill up per jake Cohl.........Billy Joel just sold out 2 dates there..........
December 12th, 2005 10:15 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
FT. Laud. wide open, but as last US show will fill up per jake Cohl.........Billy Joel just sold out 2 dates there..........

Sadly, Young Jake will have to paper the house. Ft Lauderdale was a very poor choice to end the US tour. Sadly, Michael Cohl has asked for such high guarantees, that many of the smaller "U2 Markets" are unable to support a stones show. The entire sunshine state has been humiliated (and parts of Georgia)
December 12th, 2005 10:26 AM
Joey " I said I'm goin to ft. lauderdale for the Stones, and I asked if she wants to go, she goes ur leavin me for the Stones ..... "

" Baubles, bangles, hear how they jing, jinga-linga
Baubles, bangles, bright shiny beads
Sparkles, spangles, your heart will sing, singa-linga
Wearin' baubles, bangles and beads

You'll glitter and gleam so
Make somebody dream so that

Some day he may buy you a ring, ringa-linga
I've heard that's where it leads
Wearin' baubles, bangles, and beads

Baubles, bangles, hear how they jing, jinga-linga
Baubles, bangles, all those bright, shiny beads
Sparkles, spangles, your heart will sing, singa-linga
Wearin' baubles, bangles, and beads

You'll, you'll glitter and gleam so
You're gonna make somebody dream so that

Some day he may, he may buy you a ring, ringa-linga
I've heard that that's where it leads
If you're wearin' baubles bangles and them cool, cool beads"

December 12th, 2005 10:32 AM
jb http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/sports/article.adp?id=20051212091609990007

Pat Riley is a dick!!!! I liked coach Van Gundy and we have not had Shaq all season!!! What a set-up job!! Last night's game was thrilling and I enjoyed being there with the throw-back Floridain/'Bullets uniforms.
December 12th, 2005 10:53 AM
gypsy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Sadly, i fear the answer would have been different if he had asked to take her to a U2 concert....a major humiliation to start the week off!!

You hit the nail right on the head, buddy.
December 12th, 2005 10:57 AM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

You hit the nail right on the head, buddy.

I will see U2 Thursday Evening --- I am even taking the next day off work to ' recuperate ' .......

W- W- What ?!?! ..... Oh , sure ! :

December 12th, 2005 10:59 AM
voodoopug Sadly, Joey enjoys the following bands:

Macca
U2
The Who
Steely Dan
Fleetwood Mac
Cyndi Lauper
ABBA
Doug E. Fresh and the "Get Fresh Crew"
Young MC
[Edited by voodoopug]
December 12th, 2005 11:01 AM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Sadly, Joey enjoys the following bands:

Cyndi Lauper
ABBA
Young MC

December 12th, 2005 11:03 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

You are going to see U2 tomorrow and probably will not storm out early like I did....I am humiliated and I fear your decision to attend this show will effect the entire state. I predict a sub .500 record for Husker football next year due to the U2 Humiliation!!!

JUST SAY NO JOEY..........DONT GO 2 U2!
December 12th, 2005 11:06 AM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

JUST SAY NO JOEY..........DONT GO 2 U2!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 12th, 2005 11:38 AM
gypsy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Sadly, Joey enjoys the following bands:

Macca
U2
The Who
Steely Dan
Fleetwood Mac
Cyndi Lauper
ABBA
Young MC
[Edited by voodoopug]

Sadly, at the grocery store last night/this morning, they were playing "Silly Love Songs" overhead. And some idiot guy in front of me was whistling along and tapping his feet.
December 12th, 2005 11:39 AM
voodoopug If this grocery store was in Nebraska...I would have a few more follow up questions!!!
December 12th, 2005 12:10 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
I said I'm goin to ft. lauderdale for the Stones, and I asked if she wants to go, she goes ur leavin me for the Stones, WHAT THE FUCK, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Don't worry pal, just in order to avoid causing strife, I've cut my fucking hair this morning (it was long and the way I really love it), just because my girlfriend's taste.....

When it comes to relationships, nothing is bad that can't be worse....... once she dared to say that I would force myself to choose between her and my best friend, just because she didn't like him at all.
December 12th, 2005 01:13 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Sadly, at the grocery store last night/this morning, they were playing "Silly Love Songs" overhead. And some idiot guy in front of me was whistling along and tapping his feet.

I love that story !!!!!!

December 12th, 2005 03:30 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
gypsy wrote:

No, I'm not. I would love to though. I'd love to meet Angiegirl and several other RO members who are Dutch.

Ow that is too bad. I would like to meet you gegegege.
December 12th, 2005 05:11 PM
gypsy
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

Ow that is too bad. I would like to meet you gegegege.

No you wouldn't.
December 12th, 2005 05:15 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
gypsy wrote:

No you wouldn't.

Yes I would.
December 12th, 2005 05:25 PM
gypsy
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

Yes I would.

You're being facetious.
December 12th, 2005 05:27 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
gypsy wrote:

You're being facetious.

Ow no I am not.
December 12th, 2005 06:05 PM
FPM C10
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

You are going to see U2 tomorrow and probably will not storm out early like I did....I am humiliated ...

Here's an idea ... let me run it past you ... can we call this sad state of affairs U2miliation?

Huh?? HUH?????

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)