ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Happy birthday Bobby and Keef!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: best ABB recording/torrent Return to archive
December 12th, 2005 12:14 AM
speedfreakjive hi torrent enthusiasts, i was thinking of d loading a current tour recording, whats the best one?
December 12th, 2005 12:22 AM
drno12
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:
hi torrent enthusiasts, i was thinking of d loading a current tour recording, whats the best one?

Houston is the best so far!! Here is the link for dime cause RO has no seeder!!
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=72172

Best
drno12
December 12th, 2005 12:25 AM
speedfreakjive many thanks
December 12th, 2005 08:34 AM
gimmekeef I agree the Houston show sounds very good...just wish the playing that night was better.For me overall the Columbus drake version is bestoverall.But I cant get Charlottesville complete and heard its great too...
December 12th, 2005 01:03 PM
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
I agree the Houston show sounds very good...just wish the playing that night was better.For me overall the Columbus drake version is bestoverall.But I cant get Charlottesville complete and heard its great too...

Disagree! That drake stuff is so overrated and I can`t understand all that hype around that guy. Columbus is average imho. And he also "advertised" his Memphis mix on IORR as the ultimo ratio ("...for soundquality this recording beats EVERYTHING released on the tour so far......."). This mixing party was about 5 days ago and after that I haven't heard a single word about it. Strange! I think they just mixed some drinks :-)
December 12th, 2005 01:41 PM
gimmekeef Well it is all subjective....and the 2005 drake stuff maybe overrated but I like it...Drake's job on the Nashville 2002 stuff really made a nice upgrade on what I had from that memorable show...Hope you enjoy whatever versions you can get!!!..
December 12th, 2005 11:45 PM
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Well it is all subjective....and the 2005 drake stuff maybe overrated but I like it...Drake's job on the Nashville 2002 stuff really made a nice upgrade on what I had from that memorable show...Hope you enjoy whatever versions you can get!!!..

Agree! Everything is subjective!!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)