ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Happy birthday Bobby and Keef!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rain Fell Down makes #33 on UK Charts Return to archive
December 11th, 2005 02:43 PM
Sleepy London Clown

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chart/singles.shtml
December 11th, 2005 03:10 PM
Gazza Surprisingly high for a 2nd single with next to no airplay. I guess the publicity over the UK tour announcement helped

Shows what they could have done had they released anything other than Streets of Love as the first single

However, it'll be out of the top 40 by next week
December 11th, 2005 04:06 PM
Back Street Girl Radio 2 play it all the time.
December 12th, 2005 11:14 AM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Surprisingly high for a 2nd single with next to no airplay. I guess the publicity over the UK tour announcement helped

Shows what they could have done had they released anything other than Streets of Love as the first single

However, it'll be out of the top 40 by next week

It shall sell 4.3 copies in England which is 4.3 more than un US............
December 12th, 2005 11:24 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Back Street Girl wrote:
Radio 2 play it all the time.

I have hardly heard it on US Radio Stations...humiliating!
December 12th, 2005 11:26 AM
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote
It shall sell 4.3 copies in England which is 4.3 more than in US............

Josh , sadly, has once again been humiliated by the American public............I feel a trip to Wembley 8/20th (a 75,000 sell out in one hour!)is in order to purge yourself of the hateful attitude Americans/Pugs have towards the band.
December 12th, 2005 11:27 AM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I have hardly heard it on US Radio Stations...humiliating!

I don't want to hear it ever again............dreadful.
December 12th, 2005 11:33 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

I don't want to hear it ever again............dreadful.

I felt it was the highlight of the Memphis show....but it is hard for me to forget the "Salt Lake Incident"

Sadly, Gazza can not truly know the level of humiliation we are feeling....U2 has just tore up the country with very high ticket sales, and multiple sellouts (Omaha this week!) We (the stones and true stones fans) may never recover....at least our press isnt has vengeful as the UK press!
December 12th, 2005 11:40 AM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I felt it was the highlight of the Memphis show....but it is hard for me to forget the "Salt Lake Incident"

Sadly, Gazza can not truly know the level of humiliation we are feeling....U2 has just tore up the country with very high ticket sales, and multiple sellouts (Omaha this week!) We (the stones and true stones fans) may never recover....at least our press isnt has vengeful as the UK press!

Gazza knows very well..they sold out 88 nout of 88 shows so far and packed stadiums in Europe beyond anything the world has ever seen!!!
December 12th, 2005 11:42 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Gazza knows very well..they sold out 88 nout of 88 shows so far and packed stadiums in Europe beyond anything the world has ever seen!!!

WWYJD
December 12th, 2005 11:43 AM
jb WWJD=liquid shit(s).
December 12th, 2005 11:44 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
WWJD=liquid shit(s).

I was thinking YOung Jake
December 12th, 2005 12:01 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I was thinking YOung Jake

Jake is currently planning the "European" dump list.
December 12th, 2005 02:03 PM
mmdog
The Stones have not released a new single for sale in the states since 1995. The only single the Stones have made available to retail in the last ten years was the Symapathy for The Devil remixes in 2003. Those actually topped the sales chart, and made #94 on the main chart, which is a combination of sales and airplay.
December 12th, 2005 04:05 PM
jb
quote:
mmdog wrote:

The Stones have not released a new single for sale in the states since 1995. The only single the Stones have made available to retail in the last ten years was the Symapathy for The Devil remixes in 2003. Those actually topped the sales chart, and made #94 on the main chart, which is a combination of sales and airplay.

Joey hasnot released his afternoon dungenous shit in 3 yrs!!!
December 12th, 2005 06:09 PM
Soldatti
quote:
mmdog wrote:

Saint Of Me was released as US single too and reached #94 on the main chart. SFTD charted at #97 on the US chart in 2003.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)