ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Happy birthday Bobby and Keef!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Berlin 2006 Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 12th, 2005 11:58 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:
yes, so I see now....I was just quoting Bjornulf's original post on the IORR news page - seems he got the info wrong

You had me concerned...no way would young Jake do that to the loyal German fans!
December 12th, 2005 11:58 AM
charlotte you almost caught the water bottle...
December 12th, 2005 12:00 PM
jb
quote:
charlotte wrote:
you almost caught the water bottle...

Yes..instead I wiped out the entire 1st and 2nd row....m uch like the drumstick that I missed in memphis...my Guicci loafers simply do not have the traction needed on beer drenched floors...thank god I have maanged to get 4 picks....
December 12th, 2005 12:02 PM
charlotte i know, I saw them all go down! I was on your left a few sections over
December 12th, 2005 12:05 PM
Gazza
quote:
charlotte wrote:
OK, whew...thought my good friends in Berlin were getting it up the anal canal...

ok, now we can justify an 18 song setlist...but watch the curfew...we all know Berlin closes very early in the evening...

nope..its the Brits who get it 'up the chuff' on this tour

Is this true about curfews? Surely not!

Have my flight already booked to this one. I'll just go for tickets on the day of the show I think
December 12th, 2005 12:28 PM
charlotte Gary, since you are off from being a public servant for today, come on over for some Irish stew and a few drinks, one has to be properly prepared for the evening activities...

oh yeah,I have an extra...

[Edited by charlotte]
December 12th, 2005 03:39 PM
marko I think voodoo lounge was,close to 7million tix..
December 12th, 2005 04:04 PM
jb
quote:
marko wrote:
I think voodoo lounge was,close to 7million tix..

Nice meeting you and buying you a drink in DC...you semed really tired...............
December 12th, 2005 04:12 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Nice meeting you and buying you a drink in DC...you semed really tired...............

you were very alert in Memphis....did Northwest Airlines humiliate you like they did me??
December 12th, 2005 04:30 PM
marko Jb,you actually remember something?
Yea i was tired,minus hours on my sleep, and dc the 2nd show in 3 days,and the next day back to Finland.Damn i was
worn out.
December 12th, 2005 04:34 PM
jb
quote:
marko wrote:
Jb,you actually remember something?
Yea i was tired,minus hours on my sleep, and dc the 2nd show in 3 days,and the next day back to Finland.Damn i was
worn out.

Yes..........SS was very emotional!!!
December 12th, 2005 06:20 PM
Soldatti
quote:
marko wrote:
I think voodoo lounge was,close to 7million tix..

VL was the Stones tour with more tickets sold.
December 13th, 2005 02:41 AM
marko more than 7million? yer kidding.right?
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)