ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Excellent Long View Farm read Return to archive
12-13-02 09:15 AM
Mathijs There's an excellent article on the Stones' visit to Long View Farm in 1981 by the owner of the studio:

http://www.studiowner.com/essays/essay.asp?books=1&pagnum=33

Mathijs
12-13-02 10:36 AM
Maxlugar Thanks Mathy!!!

This is incredible!!

Gonna be there all day.
12-13-02 10:43 AM
jb Max...was Zepplin bigger than the Stones in the 70's?....I know they sold more records....I thought maybe they were bigger 75-80 and then they died?
12-13-02 10:55 AM
nankerphelge The one of Keith checking out the farm is priceless. Somehow, it is exactly as I pictured him at the time.
12-13-02 11:43 AM
Maxlugar Well, Josh, if you go by that filthy peice of shit In Through the Out Door, you can see that Bonzo dead or no Bonzo dead, that band was on life support as it was.

{{{{BA-LAMO!}}}}

It is high!

It is Far!

It is.....GONNNNNEEEEE!!!

"Oh boy Costas, that kid can do some serious damage with that bat of his!"

"You bet Vince. I'm Greek, everyone knows that, but I'll be damned if I'd let THAT bat anywhere near my A-hole!"

"I couldn't have said it better myself, Costas".

"Thanks Vince".
12-13-02 12:16 PM
jb Agreed...
12-13-02 12:30 PM
Maxlugar You are rapidly becoming my new muse.

Joey is out.
12-13-02 12:31 PM
jb I have to get these warm, fuzzy feelings about as our meeting is only 33 days from now...