ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rumours Return to archive
12-13-02 08:25 AM
nankerphelge Noticed on Doug's board this morning that some folks have seen and heard rumours about the Stones returning to the States in October 2003. We saw those rumours early on, but they hadn't surfaced in a while. Hartford and LA are mentioned. Let's hope its true!

It's Twue
It's Twue
12-13-02 11:19 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Well I posted a long time ago about it. When the Mexico Shows were posponed (they were already booked and scheduled) the guy from the Local Producers told me that the reason was the scheduling of more shows in the USA early 2003 (as they are already scheduled in the very same dates of the original Mexico shows)

He then told me that they will be back when they return to the USA late 2003 and/or early 2004. So it's a fact and it comes from a very reliable source, the one that gave me the sad news about Mexico shows. By then the South American shows will be considered (Brazil, Argentina and Chile).

Consider 2004 for practical purposes, as they will have the new album and will be a comeback a'la "No Security" in 1999.
12-13-02 12:24 PM
T&A yup - that's been by take and assumption from the get-go - I expect they'll milk this baby as long as possible. I'm definitely expecting it to run into 2004, the extension benefitting from new studio album issued in 2003.
12-13-02 12:33 PM
jb My sources confirm only part of what you posted....partial verification...
12-13-02 01:02 PM
Monkey Woman How I hope this comeback happens! A new album, more shows, more buzz, more Stones!!! Come on, boys! We love you!
12-13-02 01:40 PM
jb Part of what was posted will happen.
12-13-02 01:42 PM
sasca Greedy bastards. How about giving the rest of the world a turn?
12-13-02 01:49 PM
jb The Beatles only toured for 6 years!!! Why don't you critisize them?
12-13-02 01:52 PM
sasca True. Most acts only go where they can rake in the most money. Bryan Ferry, god bless him, is not one of them and so he is the only one of my heroes I've seen live. And he was brilliant.
12-13-02 01:57 PM
jb sorry
[Edited by jb]
12-13-02 01:58 PM
jb :
And a dam good dresser as well. I always wished I had his type of hair...I have the 94 version of Keith's hair w/out the bald spot yet. Plus Ferry banged hall way before Mick...
12-13-02 02:01 PM
sasca Damn fine hair. Damn fine everything.