ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Whatever happened the Detroit tree? Return to archive
12-12-02 07:30 PM
Gazza Hey Erwan - fill us in

anyone hear any more about this one?
12-12-02 08:02 PM
beer Was there ever a Tacoma tree? Did the Tacoma show even turn up on a boot? Does anyone know?
12-12-02 08:44 PM
midnightmagic Same thing that happened to the P Royale and the Orpheum soundboard tree probably. Never turned up, also the NYC trio never made it to this branch.
12-12-02 10:33 PM
vuduman I should have the Detroit show by Monday. I will DO 2 for 1 b&ps,or trades. Have all the 2002 shows I need. I would really like older stuff or Non-Stones stuff and I'll do all I can handle.
[email protected]
Thanx
THE VUDUMAN
12-12-02 11:52 PM
Martha Those of you who are expecting to get the Detroit show from me you will be getting it once I get my copy. Hold tight. I'll be letting you know.

I would offer to tree this one but am involved in another tree right now so I will have to see how my time frame shapes up with that first. I may offer to tree it after the Holidaze if people are wanting it still.

Thanks for this one Vuduman ..I am dying ot hear it!!!!
12-13-02 07:08 AM
marko well if you wanna continue or start it again,i have Detroit
in Ex quality,also i have Philly veteran(vg++),and washington in ex quality,gonna get ex atlanta as well!
12-13-02 11:48 AM
voodoopug Martha,

I accidentally deleted your email addy, could you email me at [email protected]

thanks
12-13-02 02:50 PM
2120SMA The Tacoma show was posted at RollingStonesboots � The Rolling Stones bootleg trading group on 12/5/02. I asked for this show but never heard anything back. I e-mailed this person today asking him if he could confirm if this show does exist.

Take care, 2120SMA

Date: Thu Dec 5, 2002 2:03 pm
Subject: Tacoma 11/6/02 ---- Time to Pay it back

Thanks to Bob, I have this show to:
Weed--I'll take three, who promise to reweed to three others.
I also have one more 8/16/02-Toronto PALAIS ROYALE BALLROOM SBD (1cd) to weed
B&P--I'll take at least three, who promise to Offer it back.
Trade--I'd like to get some of the most recent shows that Bob just offered,
but I'll look at anyone's list. I have ten copies made.
Thanks,
John
Tacoma 11/6/02
Set List
Brown Sugar
It's Only Rock'n Roll
Start Me Up
Don't Stop
Tumbling Dice
Monkey Man
Wild Horses (with Sheryl Crow)
You Cant Always Get What You Want
All Down The Line
Midnight Rambler
--- Introduction
Slipping Away
Before They Make Me Run
Sympathy For The Devil
When The Whip Comes Down (B-stage)
Little Red Rooster (B-stage)
You Got Me Rocking (B-stage)
Gimme Shelter
Honky Tonk Women
Street Fighting Man
Jumping Jack Flash
Satisfaction (Encore)

[Edited by 2120SMA]
12-13-02 03:44 PM
2120SMA Hey Beer,

I made contact with the person who offered the Tacoma show. He said I could make a trade for the show. I will let you know when I receive it.

Take care, 2120SMA

[Edited by 2120SMA]
12-13-02 07:28 PM
Gazza >Those of you who are expecting to get the Detroit show from me you will be getting it once I get my copy. Hold tight. I'll be letting you know.

Martha - are you saying Erwan actually went ahead with the tree or not..you got your copy from this source??

If so,what a fuck - up...nice of him to keep everyone informed

12-13-02 07:52 PM
Martha
quote:
Gazza wrote:
>Those of you who are expecting to get the Detroit show from me you will be getting it once I get my copy. Hold tight. I'll be letting you know.

Martha - are you saying Erwan actually went ahead with the tree or not..you got your copy from this source??

If so,what a fuck - up...nice of him to keep everyone informed

No, Gazza I am not getting anything from Erwan...he never contacted me even though I signed up for his tree. Never heard a word..not a blip. I am getting the show from VUDUMAN when HE gets it..I've already completed my end of the trade.

AND>>>>Stay tuned my friend..I have a surprise for you ....Ho Ho HO!!

12-13-02 08:25 PM
Gazza OK!! LOL>.thanks for letting me know ! Still owe you that Who/Hollywood Bowl 2002 show..havent forgotten

I never understood the point of offering a show for circulation and then limiting the distribution to a selected few - totally against the spirit of the whole 'tree' system (not to mention the lack of replies to any queries posted on the thread about it or advising everyone whether theyd been 'lucky' to be included..)

Believe me,its as easy or as hard to organise a tree for 50 people as it is for 200..you can work it so that you only have to make the same number of copies for each

What next? In the spirit of the tour, a pre-sale registration period before the public sign up period starts??
12-14-02 12:04 AM
Martha Gazza..that's a good one..LOL...I am still pretty new to all of this stuff so while You make organzing a tree look easy..(you do a great job by the way)...for me it is intimidating still...although I admit I'd be using your guildeines to the tee If I do decide to go out on errhhh do I dare say it.. a limb... and tree something!

I can't thank you and those of you like Sir Stonesalot and the rest who offfer to share the music with so many of us. I will always offer to help in the ways that I can as I want to spread the music too...it's like spreading love to people you can't even hug. How cool is that?

Rock Onward!