ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Is Mick Taylor Buckethead? Return to archive
12-12-02 11:08 AM
Maxlugar Buckethead is tall and looks a little heavy.

Don't forget, Buckethead wears a Kabuki mask as well as a bucket. And a wig.

He plays amazingly hot leads.

It's GOT to be our little Micky Taylor!

He just figured Axl would not keep it together long so he better wear a disguise. Axl won't be bring Mick Taylor down with him!

And lets face it, there are plenty of empty KFC buckets lying around his studio apartment.

Have you ever seen Mick Taylor and Buckhead in the same room? Huh? HAVE YOU?!?!

I rest my case.

Oh, and by the way, does anyone know where I can buy a small monkey? Like a Spider monkey or Howler monkey? I've been thinking it would be nice to post with a monkey on my shoulder for now on. Plus it would look so cool.

TIA for any help you can provide.

Maxy!
12-12-02 11:13 AM
jb ...
[Edited by jb]
12-12-02 11:38 AM
nankerphelge Very interesting observation Max. The KFC bucket should have given it away immediately! Who but MT could play an entire gig with his head immersed in grease filled bucket??

As for the monkey, try Monkies 'R Us -- they have a wonderful selection of apes and monkies.

Nuthin' like a warm lil' monkey, I always say...
12-12-02 03:28 PM
Scottfree
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Nuthin' like a warm lil' monkey, I always say...

Yeah nuthin....
12-12-02 05:32 PM
egon who the fuck is buckethead?
12-12-02 05:45 PM
Sir Stonesalot MAXY!!!

Listen to me, this is important. Maybe one of the most important things anyone has ever told you. I'm telling you this because you are my C10 brother, and I want no harm to come to you or your family. Are you listening? I mean it, no fooling....

NEVER piss off a Howler Monkey. No matter how tempting.

And it WILL be tempting.

But don't do it.

Please don't. I don't want to be constantly worrying about you.
12-12-02 07:10 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Oh, and by the way, does anyone know where I can buy a small monkey?

Maxy! Mick Taylor is A buckethead, not The Buckethead.

And if the pay is right, I will gladly sit on your shoulder while you post. Or pee, or poop, or whatever. I've been out of work since those fucking GOP assholes took over - they found out I wasn't in W's fraternity. Will sit on shoulders for food. Food and dope. Or just dope.

Besides, when you grabbed my ass at Harry's , you whispered "You'll always be my little howler Monkey" - I'm holding you to it.
12-12-02 08:41 PM
crb69 You guys need to lay off the dope...buckethead?
Mick plays nothing like him. Please...
12-12-02 10:59 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Sorry, guys, but Buckethead's just some kid from California.

And really, do you think Mick Taylor'd use a hand puppet to answer press questions about him?

And if it was really true, then Taylor'd be in a hospital somewhere suffering from internal hemmoraging, which is why G'N'R have cancelled the rest of their tour.

Quick. Somebody find Taylor. He can't be that hard to miss!

Dutch fans! We place it in your hands! Find Mick Taylor and assure us that he is not Buckethead!

And give him a KFC bucket and see what he does with it, besides lick it clean!

-tSYX --- I can say she's all right...
12-13-02 07:29 AM
Maxlugar "NEVER piss off a Howler Monkey. No matter how tempting."

Your comments regarding Howler Monkeys, they intrigue me.

Tell more!

[Edited by Maxlugar]
12-13-02 10:47 AM
Joey " Besides, when you grabbed my ass at Harry's , you whispered "You'll always be my little howler Monkey" - I'm holding you to it. "

I knew it ...............

What I'd say ...............?

He too went to HOWE MILITARY SCHOOL !!!!!!

For a class directory , please click here :

www.HoweMilitary.com

{{{{{{{{{CA - RACK }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

" My God Steve , he just hit another one ..................this boy's hot today !!!! "

" Agreed Harry , I have never seen anyone quite like this young Joey of ours ................gonna get him a bag and make it deep as it is wide . "

{{{{{{{{{{{CHEZ JOE }}}}}}}}

12-13-02 02:15 PM
beer JOEY!!!

Somebody has stolen your avatar! That's right, while surfing around this morning I happened across the white stripes message board and lo and behold, there was your little buddy Herbie. Did you pimp him out in a coke induced frenzy?

http://littleroom.ibforums.com/index.php?act=ST&f=2&t=2058&s=678af82ff8264c2ed8c7da66ca119aa0