ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: results of ticket purchase Return to archive
12-12-02 07:52 AM
corgi37 ok, so my plan didnt quite come to fruition. As you may know, i work at a cop shop, and i asked one of the guys to zoom over to the ticket selling place in the newsagent. Well, fuck me, he did! The cue started at 2am! I got ticket cue number 22. Not bad. Trouble is, i slept in. Babies kept me awake until about 4am. So, i broke the land speed record to get to work and grab my ticket. Waltzed in at 9.01, and the fucking cue was unreal. So much for the Stones being outdated has-beens. 150 people were in this newsagent. Proud corgi strolled up and shimmied in position 22, only to be told a short time later the fucking show had sold out! what do i do? what do i do? Mild panic sets in. Mmmm, smoke time i thought. My plan B was now to come in. Wait for the 2nd show. Some nice old chook minded my spot while i grabbed a coffee from a cafe next door, choofed on a fag, and rang work on my mobile to see if the boss was out. LUCK!! he was!! ok, waiting for my coffee, wifey rings on the mobile. My mum rang her to ring me to tell me the 2nd show was going on sale at 10.30. It was now 10.31. Hurry the coffee bitch!!! So i bolt back in, scold my fucking hand while dodging some old fart in the street, and meet my old chook mate who minded my spot. Heart beat increases as my turn approaches. I want good seats. I aint going unless i get good seats. Then, the fucking computer crashes! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH! I have to read Penthouse to keep my mind stress free for a while. Good articles in Penthouse, you know. Quickly, the computers are up again and my turn arrives. Urine now building in bladder as i try to talk to the ticket sheila. I want diamond seats i croak, only the best. So, what did i get? Where is this little, bald, tubby little fucker going to sit? Am i to be disappointed? Will i have to settle on back of the arena seats? NO FUCKING WAY!!! On the floor, 7 rows from the front!!!! I used every bit of strength not to cry with joy and relief!! 7 bloody rows! Right in front of Mr. Ronald Wood. Life is indeed a wonderful thing. I am now off to the stones site to check out what hidden goodies i can see. I woould have gone on last night, but i had a copper christmas party to go to i drank enough beer and cheap shit red wine to flood the outback. 7 rows!!! I pity the poor fuckers in front of me, because i will be front row before the end of the night. I love you all.