ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: John Entwhistle Return to archive
12-11-02 07:12 PM
sasca died after taking cocaine and spending a night with 'a female companion'. That's a pretty good way to go.
Mary Hansen of Stereolab was killed in a cycling accident. That too is a pretty good way to go.

12-12-02 07:19 AM
corgi37 hendrix choked on his chuck. As did Bon Scott. Now, that is the way to go. Dying on your own dinner. Fucking idiots. Do drugs and die = loser. Do drugs and live = keith. Go figure. 7 rows from the front, saddam himself can piss on my leg, i dont care.
12-12-02 07:36 AM
stonedinaustralia corgi, it's not what you do before hand - it depends on how long it takes to kick in

death is not a pretty topic...especially your own... best not to dwell on it and get it over quickly...

but it always gives me pause to think that when hank williams was my age he'd been dead for 15 years...

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
12-12-02 10:43 AM
F505 Quote:
Mary Hansen of Stereolab was killed in a cycling accident. That too is a pretty good way to go.

Yes, and Ike Turner skied against a tree and died on the spot. Even a better way to go.
12-12-02 01:10 PM
Street Fighting Man Ike Turner (as in Ike & Tina Turner)? When did he pass on?
12-12-02 02:05 PM
beer Ike Turner is alive. He's playing a gig in Australia soon.

Sonny Bono ski'd into a tree and died. I think you confused Ike with Sonny. It's a common mistake.

12-12-02 02:42 PM
Joey Entwistle was " The Bass Player of the Millennium " !!!!

Hs is sorely missed .....but not by Pino Palladino

{{{{{{{{{{{CHEZ JOEY }}}}}}}}}
12-12-02 02:50 PM
jb Michael Hutchence died by masterbating in front of a mirror while hanging himself. My mailman thinks this guy was "10 times better than jagger"...I hope my mailman has a similar fate.
12-12-02 02:52 PM
Joey " Michael Hutchence died by masterbating in front of a mirror while hanging himself. My mailman thinks this guy was "10 times better than jagger"...I hope my mailman has a similar fate. "

Josh , could you please stop by New York and pick up Max when you make your road trip to Denver this Feb. to see the Stones ?

I would really appreciate it and might even think about converting to Judiasm again .

{{{ THE JOESKEE }}}}

12-12-02 02:55 PM
F505 Beer wrote:
It's a common mistake.

Thx

12-12-02 02:57 PM
nankerphelge How exactly do we know that Michael Hutchence was jerkin' the gherkin when he hung himself? I would think death would tend to kill that thrill, unless rigor mortis set in real quick like.

Did he film it?
Was anyone there? Where we you the nite it happened jb? Did he leave a suicide/masturbation note?

I want the truth...

12-12-02 02:58 PM
jb Joey..have you noticed an appreciable change in the nature and tone of Max's posts? Seems to have a little soft spot in him ...maybe it's the Channukah spirit?

Nanker...this has been documented on Austalian T.V. and also by Corgi and StoneAustralia.
[Edited by jb]
12-12-02 03:02 PM
F505 And what about John Denver? The Stones predicted his death in a song called Flight 505
12-12-02 03:04 PM
jb He was born in his 27th year.
12-12-02 03:04 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
Joey..have you noticed an appreciable change in the nature and tone of Max's posts? Seems to have a little soft spot in him ...

You saying he turning gay?

I'll bet Maxy met his 16 quota when you were still hiding Playboys in the sock drawer!
12-12-02 03:06 PM
jb Max and I are the same age=40. I don't want to brag, but before I reached 30, I had double your #...but hey, I also slept with whores.
12-12-02 03:07 PM
F505 Than you must know The Happy Hooker
12-12-02 03:08 PM
Joey " Joey..have you noticed an appreciable change in the nature and tone of Max's posts? Seems to have a little soft spot in him ...maybe it's the Channukah spirit? "

Oh Hell Yes ..................His recent " Pet - Like " Demeanor has left me quite visibly shaken to the core .

Shiver.......................

J.
12-12-02 03:19 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
Max and I are the same age=40. I don't want to brag, but before I reached 30, I had double your #...but hey, I also slept with whores.

Right. So subtract out the whores and anything inflatable and I bet you didn't get anywhere near not being gay.

Being a real man isn't something you can buy on a street corner, Josh.

You have to EARN it.
12-12-02 03:22 PM
jb Whores include both prostitutes and fraternity house gang bangs...
12-12-02 03:30 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
Whores include both prostitutes and fraternity house gang bangs...

I think you get minus points for that. Yikes!
12-12-02 04:00 PM
jb subtract about 23 from my total. Gainesville in the 80's was f--king wild!!!
12-12-02 04:13 PM
icydanger

--()--()--()--()--
12-12-02 04:15 PM
jb That is a beautiful necklace...
12-12-02 05:55 PM
Joey Pearl ???????????????????????????????

{{{{{{{{{BUNNY JOE }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
12-12-02 07:04 PM
gypsy There you are, Joey! I've missed you so much.
Come over tonight.
12-12-02 08:27 PM
Joey " There you are, Joey! I've missed you so much.
Come over tonight. "

<------ Your Uncle Joey is on his way my Princess .

Hey little fella , she is MY Princess !

Don't worry Gypsy , your young Joeykins is on his way over with a " Bag full O' Goddies " !

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !

" Shall I play Beggars this evening she whispered sweetly ?????? ' Come to Joey ' I said to her Ronnie "

{{{{{{{{{{{{ JOEYKINS }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

12-12-02 09:16 PM
gypsy Shall we do some blow, my dear Joey?
12-13-02 10:14 AM
Joey " Shall we do some blow, my dear Joey? "

Hell Yes !!!!