ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Marc/thank you/nm Return to archive
12-11-02 07:58 AM
~AzQb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
12-11-02 08:18 AM
Maxlugar My Queen....

Will you not stay here?

Please don't go back to that sicko commie cesspool!

Maxy!
12-11-02 08:31 AM
~AzQb

MaxyBYuppiePuppie!

I'm lovin listening to my nice Jewish boy from Queens, popping Midol like a bloody parrot, watching fuzzypinkCosmosippin Sean self-mutilate beyond belief on Gasx3, and thinking of Casa de Maxy and a young Maxy barechested and wailing at seventeen.

Yes!~
12-11-02 02:47 PM
jb I really dislike that Sean guy...he along with Tysteel and Starbuck are quite offensive.
12-11-02 07:10 PM
Factory Girl jb, why do you dislike the Sean guy? Just curious... He was very nasty to me at the beginning. Dude had no clue...LOL.
12-12-02 10:26 AM
jb He is very ignorant of the real politics of oil and I find his politics quite offensive...also, he like Guns and roses better than the Stones.
12-12-02 10:43 AM
Fiji Joe Well, although you find politics offensive, you have to admit, that oil stuff is pretty fucking cool...next to velcro, it's the greatest discovery in the history of mankind...
12-12-02 10:54 AM
jb Sent you the disc this morning..Merry Kwanza to you, Trent and Strom.
12-12-02 05:57 PM
Joey " Sent you the disc this morning..Merry Kwanza to you, Trent and Strom. "

And " Happy Kissinger " to you my Persian Brother !

{{{{{{{{{RABBI JOESKEE }}}}}}}}}}

12-12-02 07:05 PM
gypsy Where is Sir Stonesalot? And, am I the only one who thinks that KeepRigid and SirStonesalot are one and the same?
12-12-02 08:29 PM
Joey " Where is Sir Stonesalot? And, am I the only one who thinks that KeepRigid and SirStonesalot are one and the same? "

Stoney is ever present .......................like a pleasurable rash .

The Joeskee