ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Paris, Bercy tix already gone! Return to archive
12-11-02 04:03 AM
ituim It took about half an hour. FUCKING HELL!!!
I really wonder what you have to do to get tix in such situations... I guess it has nothing to do with fast connection.
Are scalpers more skilled than fans with computers or what??

[email protected]

12-11-02 05:29 AM
Monkey Woman Yeah, it's crazy! I couldn't get one. Apparently, it went onsale 1 hour earlier than expected... Sorry for stating on this board that it was 10:00 AM. That was only the time for Olympia tickets, not arena & stadiums.
12-11-02 05:31 AM
RubyFriday on RS.com Bercy is still available
12-11-02 09:23 AM
sonicrock got my bercy tix today 123 euros the only price still available; be sold out today
12-11-02 09:53 AM
egon still here at 1530hrs today;

http://www.ticketnet.fr/shop/en/resultat.asp?recherche=mots&mots=rolling%2Bstones
12-11-02 12:28 PM
ituim I was in front of my computer since 8.30. I couldn't get any ticket.
Apparently they added more tickets this afternoon but I was not there at the right time. This ticketnet.fr works in misterious way...
By the way does anybody know if the "pelouse or" for Stade de France will be sold through ticketnet.fr?
Thanks
12-11-02 05:31 PM
Jacques No they are not sold
I'am currently triyng to get some. For friends