ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1976 Christopher Sykes
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Why are you people note voting? Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 9th, 2004 04:55 PM
LadyJane
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I kidnapped him, and soon he'll be posting Brian Jones petitions and making Jew lists.

Yeah..I'm not surprised. This has YOU all over it!!! HA!!

LJ.
December 9th, 2004 04:59 PM
gypsy
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Hmmm, Gypsy?
Do you mean BRI?

YES! How about them polls?! "What fast-food joint would Brian like the most, if he were still alive today?"
1)Whataburger
2)McDonald's
3)Taco Bell
4)KFC
December 9th, 2004 05:00 PM
gypsy
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Yeah..I'm not surprised. This has YOU all over it!!! HA!!

LJ.

Well, he does make some great CD's. So, I've got him working on some right now. I untied his hands, but I kept the duct tape over his mouth.
December 9th, 2004 05:03 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Well, he does make some great CD's. So, I've got him working on some right now. I untied his hands, but I kept the duct tape over his mouth.

Beautiful .............................

Please have him burn some " Eagles " and " Fleetwood Mac " for me ( circa 2004 )

M. Jackyfly ! ™
December 9th, 2004 05:05 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Beautiful .............................

Please have him burn some " Eagles " and " Fleetwood Mac " for me ( circa 2004 )

M. Jackyfly ! ™

Done! He even added your favorite--Don Johnson's "Heartbeat" to your Eagles CD...kind of a theme going on there since Glen Frey appeared on Don's "Miami Vice." SS knew you would love it. Play that, and Jill will be putty in your hands.
December 9th, 2004 05:08 PM
not bound to please
quote:
gypsy wrote:

YES! How about them polls?! "What fast-food joint would Brian like the most, if he were still alive today?"
1)Whataburger
2)McDonald's
3)Taco Bell
4)KFC

What is Whataburger?

is there a 5) all of the above - for Mick Taylor?

I'm guessing Taco Bell for Brian since he was into the ethnic thing.
December 9th, 2004 05:10 PM
gypsy
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

What is Whataburger?

is there a 5) all of the above - for Mick Taylor?

I'm guessing Taco Bell for Brian since he was into the ethnic thing.

Whataburger is a popular fast-food chain in Texas...everyone in Texas fucking loves Whataburger.
December 9th, 2004 05:11 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Done! He even added your favorite--Don Johnson's "Heartbeat" to your Eagles CD...kind of a theme going on there since Glen Frey appeared on Don's "Miami Vice." SS knew you would love it. Play that, and Jill will be putty in your hands.

Oh Hell , that is funny !

I forgot all about " Heartbeat " ( circa 1985 )

....please have S.S. include the Eddie Murphy song " Party all the Time " and I will Dance like a Clown for the both of you's ............................

D. J. Punk Ass Bastard Jo Jo ! ™
December 9th, 2004 05:12 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Oh Hell , that is funny !

I forgot all about " Heartbeat " ( circa 1985 )

....please have S.S. include the Eddie Murphy song " Party all the Time " and I will Dance like a Clown for the both of you's ............................

D. J. Punk Ass Bastard Jo Jo ! ™

Yay!
December 9th, 2004 05:14 PM
Nellcote Gypsy, I hope a cardio issue will not befall said polltaker when the movie comes out..
December 9th, 2004 05:20 PM
glencar Ron Wood played on Don Johnson's debut too!
December 9th, 2004 05:37 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
glencar wrote:
Ron Wood played on Don Johnson's debut too!

jeez - ronnie'll play with anybody...
December 9th, 2004 05:39 PM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:

Oh my! I didn't know that. Ronnie is too nice.
December 9th, 2004 05:40 PM
egon
quote:
glencar wrote:

no!? noo!? noooooooooooo!!!

"tell it like it is..."
December 9th, 2004 08:48 PM
Trey Krimsin Maybe SS can make Joey a copy of Phillip Michael Thomas's album, with music videos as a bonus.

Speaking of fast food chains, what about Jack In The Box? Or Hardee's? Or Carl Jr's?
December 9th, 2004 10:48 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
gypsy wrote:

1)Whataburger
2)McDonald's
3)Taco Bell
4)KFC

Wow! Whataburger, Willie, Kevin Fowler, Pantera, and Dimebag Darrell (rip) all in the same day, this place is becoming pretty kool!

Gypsy, did you ever see those old Whataburger commercials, where at the end stutterbug Mel Tillis would try to say Whataburger?

A wh...a wh...a wha...a whaaa...a whaaat...a whaataburger!

They were funny.

[Edited by Bloozehound]
December 9th, 2004 10:53 PM
gypsy
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

Wow! Whataburger, Willie and Kevin Fowler all in the same day, this place is becoming pretty kool!

Gypsy, did you ever see those old Whataburger commercials, where at the end stutterbug Mel Tillis would try to say Whataburger?

A wh...a wh...a wha...a whaaa...a whaaat...a whaaterburger!

They were funny.

Yes, I do remember those Whataburger commercials with Mel Tillis stuttering. I was just a kid, and I thought they were so funny. I couldn't wait 'til we finally got a Whataburger in town...and it ended up not being very good.
December 10th, 2004 12:03 AM
Bloozehound lol, no they're not the greatest, but where the hell would all the drunks go to eat after the bars closed if not for the w-wh wha-whaa-whaaataburger
December 10th, 2004 01:46 AM
gypsy
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
lol, no they're not the greatest, but where the hell would all the drunks go to eat after the bars closed if not for the w-wh wha-whaa-whaaataburger

The Taco Bell drive-thru?
December 10th, 2004 03:13 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Moonisup wrote:

Chuck looks like Papa Smurf in this picture. Come to think of it, in every other picture as well.

December 10th, 2004 03:20 AM
beer Did SS really make all these lame topics or did someone hijack his screen name?

-
December 10th, 2004 06:20 AM
Zeeta Someone has blatantly Hijacked SS's name! That is BAAAAAAD!

Unless of course he has had a labotomy! :o

December 10th, 2004 06:24 AM
beer well, gazza posted awhile ago, if somethin was fuct up with these SS topics, he woulda caught it. right?

-
December 10th, 2004 06:53 AM
Zeeta Usually his posts are of high quality not voting drivel!

I am getting really, really really hammered tonight. Its needed after a hard week!
December 10th, 2004 06:54 AM
Zeeta
Maybe they hijacked SS himself!!!!!!!!

Tied him up and made him watch whilst they did all this posting!!
December 10th, 2004 07:00 AM
Nellcote Can't wait for PT II today.......
Bring it on SS!
December 10th, 2004 09:45 AM
Joey
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Can't wait for PT II today.......
Bring it on SS!

I haven't had so much fun around here since 1978 .

BEST MESSAGE BOARD ON THE WEB !!!!!!!!

" Ya Punk Ass , YA PUNK ASS Bastards ! "

Cassie Joe ! ™
Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood