ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1976 Christopher Sykes
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones Record Contract Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 9th, 2004 07:06 PM
kath
quote:
his anal glands cleansed...

sounds like maybe the rabbi did this for him...you know, kind of like jesus and feet....
December 9th, 2004 07:25 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
I always post the truth...Gypsy saved Monster weeks of pain by directing me to the vet to have his anal glands cleansed...Yes, I did start drinking again..it's been 15 long years since I stopped doing drugs and drinks...I think as I approach 50,have achieved a little financial success, and have had some tough personal issues i overcame, I am entitled to ejoy life a little....I am not talking about becomming addicted, rahter, simply drinkinf a flask or 2 of whiskey at work and downing some Wild Turkey with either Clonopin or Ambien at night to help me relax....for Christ's sake, I still think at times I have ALS!!!

I understand you, josh. You deserve to indulge a little here and there. You are extremely successful, and have had a rough year. I hope and pray that you stay healthy and wealthy, and don't lose your wonderful sense of humor. People are jealous of you...it's sad but true. I, however, am very happy for you, and wish you a Happy Hannukah and even more success financially and otherwise in the New Year.
December 9th, 2004 07:44 PM
kath
quote:
I think as I approach 50,have achieved a little financial success, and have had some tough personal issues i overcame, I am entitled to ejoy life a little....I am not talking about becomming addicted, rahter, simply drinkinf a flask or 2 of whiskey at work and downing some Wild Turkey with either Clonopin or Ambien at night to help me relax....for Christ's sake, I still think at times I have ALS!!!

well, i guess as long as you keep it in moderation...a couple FLASKS at work can't hurt anything......
Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood