ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1976 Christopher Sykes
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Burgled at Weekend (SSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
December 6th, 2004 05:04 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Lamby, I sent you some samples of the new birth control patch. Just slap one on your ass and you're ready to go.

Come to Joey ..............................

" Your body's so delectable
I know for sure I'm gonna be amazed
You get me so erectable
I can predict you're gonna leave me raised "

J the Towser ! ™

December 6th, 2004 05:09 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Come to Joey ..............................

" Your body's so delectable
I know for sure I'm gonna be amazed
You get me so erectable
I can predict you're gonna leave me raised "

J the Towser ! ™

I slapped one on "Cafe Hostess Jill's" ass too. I walked by her, and patted her on the butt, and said "Good job you're doing here, young lady," and discreetly patted the patch on her ass. Hopefully it will kick in by the time of the big date. You just never know...things could get hot and heavy...and she'll be all "Oh, joey, I'm on the pill." And then, bam, she's preggers, and her ASS doesn't keep you UP at night anymore...
December 6th, 2004 05:13 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I slapped one on "Cafe Hostess Jill's" ass too. I walked by her, and patted her on the butt, and said "Good job you're doing here, young lady," and discreetly patted the patch on her ass. Hopefully it will kick in by the time of the big date. You just never know...things could get hot and heavy...and she'll be all "Oh, joey, I'm on the pill." And then, bam, she's preggers, and her ASS doesn't keep you UP at night anymore...

I will see her this evening ( at work )

Big Date this Friday Night --- I am going for " ALL FOURS " ! YES !

Wish me luck !

Developing ................................

For My Princess :

http://www.visualsolutions.de/amylocane/
December 6th, 2004 05:21 PM
not bound to please
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Lamby, I sent you some samples of the new birth control patch. Just slap one on your ass and you're ready to go.

Thanks - but is there a less obvious place? They are kinda big.
December 6th, 2004 05:23 PM
gypsy
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

Thanks - but is there a less obvious place? They are kinda big.

I sometimes forget you're a puppet. Hmmm...how about underneath one of those ears?
December 6th, 2004 05:40 PM
telecaster gypsy. Why do women wear rings on their wedding finger
when they aren't wedding rings?

I have ran into this issue several times over that last two weeks and find it incredibly annoying and confusing

What's up with that?

Insight please
December 6th, 2004 05:59 PM
gypsy
quote:
telecaster wrote:
gypsy. Why do women wear rings on their wedding finger
when they aren't wedding rings?

I have ran into this issue several times over that last two weeks and find it incredibly annoying and confusing

What's up with that?

Insight please

I really don't know, tele. I'm sorry. I think it is annoying also.
I think that perhaps these women don't know which finger is the ring finger. There seem to be a lot of women who really don't know.
December 6th, 2004 09:05 PM
Bloozehound at least you didn't get turd burgled
December 7th, 2004 11:09 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
turd burgled

What's "turd burgled"? Explain in layman's terms.
December 7th, 2004 11:25 AM
Gazza same as "taken up the fudge tunnel"
[Edited by Gazza]
December 7th, 2004 11:26 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Gazza wrote:
same as "taken up the fudge tunnel"
[Edited by Gazza]

Please explain Gazza.

I don't understand
December 7th, 2004 11:28 AM
Gazza being robbed by an arse-bandit
December 7th, 2004 11:30 AM
Gazza turd burglar n.

Stealthy thief who forces entry into the rear of a person's premises via the chocolate drainpipe.
December 7th, 2004 11:30 AM
Honky Tonk Man Oh, I knew what it means!

But thank you for making it more graphic
December 7th, 2004 11:31 AM
Gazza yeah I bet you fuckin did..lol

I'm sure you're an avid Viz reader as I am
[Edited by Gazza]
December 8th, 2004 04:37 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Gazza wrote:
yeah I bet you fuckin did..lol

I'm sure you're an avid Viz reader as I am
[Edited by Gazza]

lol, I must confess that I have never actually bought a copy of Viz.

I used to nick my Grandad's copies instead!

Are you aware that they're making/or have already made a fim about the Fat Slags?
December 8th, 2004 07:42 AM
Factory Girl ok, what is a Viz?
December 8th, 2004 08:17 AM
Gazza http://www.viz.co.uk

It's an UK comic - for adults

Essential reading for the diseased mind. You'll definitely need one when you emigrate over here, FG

Strongly recommend buying the "Profanisaurus" - which is a hilarious dictionary of offensive slang.
December 8th, 2004 08:24 AM
Factory Girl Thank you, G. I will get a subscription when I move to Glasgow. I must be up on the native slang!!
December 8th, 2004 08:33 AM
Gazza You'll find that most slang in the UK is regionally based - and 99% of what you'll read in that book (which you can buy online) wouldnt be in regular use anyway.

If you register for the site, you can read some of it - such as the "top Tips" and "Readers letters" -

sample entry :

The saying goes, 'See a penny, pick it up, and all day long you'll have good luck.' Well I beg to differ. I'm a matador, and whilst picking a penny up at work the other day I was badly gored in the anus. That's not good luck in my book.
Milos el Standish, Barcelona

IN Limp Bizkit's new single Fred Durst can be heard singing 'no one knows what it's like to be mistreated'. I feel my pet rabbit would disagree, having recently starved to death in a nest of its own excrement.
Zoot, Aberdeen

Top Tips :
ONE ARMED men. If your partner is thinking about getting breast implants, convince her to save money and only get one done.
Sam McCrohan, Guildford

December 8th, 2004 09:13 AM
Factory Girl That is lovely.

I'm only moving to Glasgow for the music and the bars.
December 8th, 2004 09:17 AM
Zeeta Fat slags!
December 8th, 2004 09:18 AM
Sir Stonesalot Matt, I'm sorry about what happened to you. That stinks.

I deal with stuff like that every day at work. We get 5 or 6 burgs a DAY. Did you know that 75% of the time it was done by someone that you know? How fucked up is THAT?

And NBTP is right, it IS a violation...a violation of your personal space. It just ain't right.
December 8th, 2004 09:23 AM
Joey
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Matt, I'm sorry about what happened to you. That stinks.

I deal with stuff like that every day at work. We get 5 or 6 burgs a DAY. Did you know that 75% of the time it was done by someone that you know? How fucked up is THAT?

And NBTP is right, it IS a violation...a violation of your personal space. It just ain't right.

December 8th, 2004 10:17 AM
Zeeta

Marc - 75%! Jesus that is BAD! I thought that this was the case here as there was a crack house next door - well it was boarded up and lots of skinny ill looking people frequented at stange times. I've just cut my losses and moved out - I aint puttin up with that kind of shite!!
Thanks for the kind words - 04 HAS been good musically but not personally for me - I can't wait to be toastin the end of it in a few weeks with a beer in my hand!
I don't understand how in this country UK you get locked up for killing someone who has broken into your home!??!? It's MY place that I pay for with MY belongings inside if you come inside univited you better expect to be harmed. IMO of course!

Hope you are well and I am still diggin them CDs you sent!

Hannalee - how do you know Otley?!?! Bizarre.

December 8th, 2004 03:08 PM
Hannalee
quote:
Zeeta wrote:

Hannalee - how do you know Otley?!?! Bizarre.

Why shouldn't I know Otley? (mind you, it's years since I was there). Besides, it's where Northern Division beat the All Blacks, which has to be good. I've even been to Leeds (close-ish. In about 1970).
December 8th, 2004 04:34 PM
glencar I just read last night that England has a high burglary rate. Even higher than the US. It sucks that it happened to you Zeeta & it's good that you're leaving that dump. I haven't been burgled but I can only imagine how pissed off it'd make me.
December 8th, 2004 05:23 PM
SheRat
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I really don't know, tele. I'm sorry. I think it is annoying also.
I think that perhaps these women don't know which finger is the ring finger. There seem to be a lot of women who really don't know.

I think I may have a ring on my wedding ring finger. Is it the right hand or the left hand? Tele: what do you care if they're married? Doesn't that mean they're just there to get laid and you won't have to like, date?

As for Depo Provera and the patch, fuck that. Let em pull out and come on your face. Horomones'll fuck with ya everytime. I had a norplant for 5 years--I oughta know.

December 8th, 2004 05:35 PM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:
same as "taken up the fudge tunnel"
[Edited by Gazza]

Poop Chute ?!?!?!

December 8th, 2004 06:02 PM
Back Street Girl I'm sorry to hear that Zetta....take care.
Page: 1 2 3
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood