ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1976 Christopher Sykes
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Burgled at Weekend (SSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
December 6th, 2004 06:06 AM
Zeeta Returned home from an excellent day out to find flat robbed! Luckily they didn't take my CDs ! They had picked up a handfull of my bootlegs and dumped them in the bedroom, and when crime scene investigators arrived they took finger prints from Marko's put-together "40 Years in the Business - The Ronnie Woord Era 1975 - 1982".
If I was in I would have killed the gimps.
Alas I have moved out of the flat now.
Feel very angry and saddened.
December 6th, 2004 06:30 AM
Gazza Obviously Beatles fans!!!

Josh will no doubt have a field day and claim that even all burglars in the UK hate the Stones as well!

Sorry to hear that mate, hope you didnt lose too much and you manage to get it back.
[Edited by Gazza]
December 6th, 2004 06:43 AM
Honky Tonk Man Sorry to hear about this Matt.

So, does this mean you'll be moving back to London?
December 6th, 2004 07:26 AM
egon when they find the fuckers they should strap them to a chair and make them listen to bon jovi.

at 1st i was gonna say dirty work, but that's still to good for them.

come to think of it, they might actually like bon jovi...
December 6th, 2004 07:47 AM
Factory Girl I'm sorry to hear about this, Z. I'm glad that you're ok.

Take care,

FG!
December 6th, 2004 10:09 AM
J.J.Flash I am sorry for you fellow Matt. I hope they didn't take too much valuable stuff. What about the eletronics (TV, sound set, VCR, DVD)?

Take care and good luck on finding those fuckers..... Call the hoolingans to screw 'em....
December 6th, 2004 10:12 AM
nankerphelge Zeet, that sux buddy!

Don't be too bummed tho -- you could have been home and gotten stomped!!

You need to live in Sweet Virginia where justice is only a 9mm Glock away!!!

December 6th, 2004 10:34 AM
Zeeta Thanks a lot everyone! Nank LOL!

No I shall not be movin back to London HTM, can't afford it!I am movin out to the country! Nah they only took my girlfriend's watch and my Playstation 2. But its the prniciple - just so glad no music went missin. Need to find anew flat now tho!
December 6th, 2004 10:42 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Zeeta wrote:
Thanks a lot everyone! Nank LOL!

No I shall not be movin back to London HTM, can't afford it!I am movin out to the country! Nah they only took my girlfriend's watch and my Playstation 2. But its the prniciple - just so glad no music went missin. Need to find anew flat now tho!

I had my Playstation 2 stolen too. Me thinks my brother's the culprit.

Where are you likely to move to?
December 6th, 2004 12:06 PM
Zeeta Otley possibly - a market town with about 35 pubs and bars and only about 25k of people!!!
December 6th, 2004 12:10 PM
Lazy Bones Bastards!
December 6th, 2004 12:11 PM
Moonisup That sux Zeeta!

December 6th, 2004 12:15 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Zeeta wrote:
Otley possibly - a market town with about 35 pubs and bars and only about 25k of people!!!

Sorry about that burglary. I haven't been out to a "bar" since they outlawed smoking here in Maine. I hope you don't smoke as I've read that they outlawed it in England too....well in pubs. Not sure if its taken effect yet though.
December 6th, 2004 12:51 PM
Phog Zeeta, sorry to hear about this. I'm glad they didn't take much from you and that you're ok. Dirty motherfuckers...
December 6th, 2004 01:04 PM
Hannalee Otley's nice - despite being in Yorkshire. I hadn't realised you weren't in London any more. I take it you've still got the wherewithal to play the CDs they so ignorantly spurned?
December 6th, 2004 01:27 PM
kath shit. what a terrible feeling that must be!!! so sorry!!!
December 6th, 2004 02:02 PM
not bound to please That is too bad. I used to feel awful when my shop was shoplifted. It is a violation. Good thing they didn't take anything irreplaceable.

If you move - look into a two flat with someone who's home a lot.
December 6th, 2004 02:14 PM
Joey
quote:
not bound to please wrote:
That is too bad. I used to feel awful when my shop was shoplifted. It is a violation. Good thing they didn't take anything irreplaceable.

If you move - look into a two flat with someone who's home a lot.

Two flat ?!?!?!

Did you say , " TWO FLAT ?!?! " :

Sassy ! ™
December 6th, 2004 02:20 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

Two flat ?!?!?!

Did you say , " TWO FLAT ?!?! " :

Sassy ! ™

Um - Joey...those are not flat. They probably are not flat when she lies down either.

December 6th, 2004 02:24 PM
Joey
quote:

Um - Joey...those are not flat. They probably are not flat when she lies down either.

Lambchop ...............................................

I went to " Ruth's Chis " Saturday Evening and waited patiently for you but you never showed up -- Why ?!?!

Why ?!?!

Why must you make Joey wait so long ...........Why ?!?!

...when all the Joey does ..............is love ( He , Got Game ! )

Joey " IKE " Turner ! ™
December 6th, 2004 03:18 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
That is too bad. I used to feel awful when my shop was shoplifted. It is a violation. Good thing they didn't take anything irreplaceable.

The more I think about it the more pissed off I get. Here in western Maine in the mountains where I live folks are much more forgiving and "tolerant". But up in downeast Maine there's more than one "burgular" (thief) buried out in the clam flats. They don't like adulterers there that much up there either. Trust me I know....I lived in a massage parlor up there for about a year and a half in the mid-90's....well "relaxation spa".
December 6th, 2004 03:22 PM
nankerphelge "I lived in a massage parlor up there for about a year and a half in the mid-90's....well "relaxation spa"."

Right!

If its all oils and goils -- who cares what ya call it!
December 6th, 2004 03:37 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

Lambchop ...............................................

I went to " Ruth's Chis " Saturday Evening and waited patiently for you but you never showed up -- Why ?!?!

Why ?!?!

Why must you make Joey wait so long ...........Why ?!?!

...when all the Joey does ..............is love ( He , Got Game ! )

Joey " IKE " Turner ! ™

I was bar hopping with friends...sorry - I forgot!

How about Thursday?

I like Ike!

December 6th, 2004 03:39 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

The more I think about it the more pissed off I get. Here in western Maine in the mountains where I live folks are much more forgiving and "tolerant". But up in downeast Maine there's more than one "burgular" (thief) buried out in the clam flats. They don't like adulterers there that much up there either. Trust me I know....I lived in a massage parlor up there for about a year and a half in the mid-90's....well "relaxation spa".

Great avatar!

I actually had big problems with gypsies (not the poster)

Fuckers.

I like adulterers!
December 6th, 2004 03:41 PM
Joey
quote:

I was bar hopping with friends...sorry - I forgot!

How about Thursday?

I like Ike!

Did IKE TURNER really have " Baby Food " on his face when you met him ?!?!

Are you really pregnant ?!?!

Do you believe John Kerry will run again ?!?!?!

Developing ...........................

Snarky !
December 6th, 2004 03:51 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

Did IKE TURNER really have " Baby Food " on his face when you met him ?!?!

Are you really pregnant ?!?!

Do you believe John Kerry will run again ?!?!?!

Developing ...........................

Snarky !

No - it was yellow rubber.

Almost - two weeks late and scared the shit outta me and Mr. I Don't Like Condoms! Going on birth control next month...so no Lambie finger puppets for Joey...you are stuck with full fist action...

I'm voting for Tony Blair because he's hot.
December 6th, 2004 04:02 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
I Don't Like Condoms!

Well...that should go without saying. Who does? Condoms are just a cruel practical joke by God, proving he was right in the first place.
December 6th, 2004 04:50 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Well...that should go without saying. Who does? Condoms are just a cruel practical joke by God, proving he was right in the first place.

Satan should invent condoms that don't suck.

My other boyfriend is coming over for lunch tomorrow. I'm going to miss DOOL. The previews show Tony holding his sword against Jack's neck.
December 6th, 2004 04:58 PM
Joey
quote:

Going on birth control next month...so no Lambie finger puppets for Joey...you are stuck with full fist action...

I'm voting for Tony Blair because he's hot.

Depo Provera ................?!?!?!

No more periods for Lamby and you have to quit taking the shots ONE YEAR before trying to get pregnant -- Yeeeaaah Lambies !

Be Careful though :

http://www.abcinternetmarketing.com/depo-provera/

Tony Blair will STILL be Prime Minister Ten years from now .......greatest politician since Bill Clinton !

BET THE RANCH !!!!

Sassy Boy ! ™

[ Edited by Depo ]
[Edited by Joey]
December 6th, 2004 05:00 PM
gypsy Lamby, I sent you some samples of the new birth control patch. Just slap one on your ass and you're ready to go.
Page: 1 2 3
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood