ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Royal Albert Memorial in London
Thanks Ruby Tuesday

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RS.com is back Return to archive
12-08-03 03:10 PM
Monkey Woman And Four Flicks is N�2 in Guardian's Top Music DVD poll this year. Who said the British didn't like the Stones any more?
http://www.guardian.co.uk/arts/christmas2003/story/0,14078,1101055,00.html

quote:
2 The Rolling Stones, Four Flicks (Warner Music)
Nine hours? Do even the Rolling Stones like the Rolling Stones enough to want nine hours? Whatever: this four disc set is an excellent document of one of the live music events of the year. Over two surprisingly frank documentaries and three live shows this does justice to Stones old and new, and goes some way to staking a bold claim that they are now as they were then, the greatest rock 'n' roll band in the world.
Good bit "Yeah, (Bill) Clinton came along," says Charlie Watts, witheringly. "Rentaguest..."

[Edited by Monkey Woman]
12-08-03 07:26 PM
SHINE A LIGHT can you, or anyone else HELP?? on rs.com does anyone have trouble posting? whenever i try, i get a message which says something like....they have encountered an error and i should contact an administrator!!!!
i don't even know how to contact this so-called admin. guy.

any/all help is welcomed. thanks.