ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Royal Albert Memorial in London
Thanks Ruby Tuesday

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Videos of Mick Taylor jamming with the Dead Return to archive
12-07-03 06:54 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Cool! Hans from the SW5 list uploaded two videos of the Grateful Dead playing with special guest Mick Taylor from the Benefit show for Cultural Survival, Greenpeace and Rainforest Action Network. September 24, 1988 Madison Square Gardem.

http://hans.users.sunwave.net/video.htm

Thanks Hans!

12-08-03 01:57 AM
sandrew Thank you, thank you! What brilliant little gems those were. I can only dream of the Stones shows that never were - if in fact they would've stayed together without the glue of Ronnie.
12-08-03 02:06 AM
sandrew And, I'd like to point out, what a mess Jerry was then. Bloated, sluggish, hoarse -- it's a wonder he lived another seven years.
12-08-03 02:41 AM
UGot2Rollme thanks - can't wait to get home to see this..

In defense of Jerry, he was on a roller coaster in the late 80's into early 90's - I saw the Dead many times during those years, and, on the tours he would be relatively clean for, nobody could touch him. However, whenever he would drop back into the John Belushi fitness regime, he bordered on awful.