ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Royal Albert Memorial in London
Thanks Ruby Tuesday

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Clearing up the differences among all Voodoo sessions results Return to archive
12-07-03 10:59 AM
J.J.Flash I think many people here would like to find more info regarding the studio sessions for Voodoo Lounge, which has an extense unofficial content. See Voodoo Brew 4 discs, Voodoo Stew 4 discs, Voodoo Residue, and I don't know what else.

I think this thread could be a great tutorial with information provided from people who had more contact with those "jewels". Things like the differences and common points.

Not only me, but most people here will appraciate it.

Thanks!
12-07-03 11:27 AM
stewed & Keefed http://www.rollingstonesnet.com/vigo.html
12-07-03 02:50 PM
J.J.Flash Thanks Stewed, essential information. Thank you!

I thought this thread was going to be a BIG one. Sort of people talking about his own thoughts, which one of them anyone would recommend.