ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Royal Albert Memorial in London
Thanks Ruby Tuesday

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: YOU HAD NO FAITH....... Return to archive
12-06-03 11:05 AM
SHINE A LIGHT A LITTLE WHILE AGO I POSTED THAT SOMEONE, WHO HAD BEEN ON THE LICKS TOUR HAD SIGNED FOR THREE MORE TOURS.
WELL, THIS PERSON ONLY DOES THE TOURS OF BOWIE AND THE STONES. RIGHT NOW, HE'S ON TOUR WITH BOWIE.
YOU DO THE MATH.
12-06-03 11:58 AM
Moonisup well who is it?
12-06-03 12:03 PM
SHINE A LIGHT no fun if i give it to you on a platter. i'll call him mr.m.
show some faith next time folks!!
12-06-03 01:21 PM
glencar Well, I know people who say the tour is going to be in 2005. At my house. Y'all are invited.
12-06-03 01:36 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Fuck why stop at three? They always said the next life is better. (Actually maybe this could go on forever.)
12-06-03 01:38 PM
glencar It'll end soon, I fear.
12-06-03 02:02 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
It'll end soon, I fear.

Naw. You gotta learn to surf the crest of the wave.
12-06-03 02:11 PM
glencar I can't see them doing another huge tour, Steve. I was surprised when this past tour skipped a lot of areas. I think the next tour will skip even more areas. That'll be a pity if it happens.
12-06-03 02:23 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
I can't see them doing another huge tour, Steve. I was surprised when this past tour skipped a lot of areas. I think the next tour will skip even more areas. That'll be a pity if it happens.

THINK VEGAS!
12-06-03 02:30 PM
SHINE A LIGHT no, think small venues. the huge deal is passe.
12-06-03 02:35 PM
glencar I love Vegas so that'll be great. NYC's cooler, natch.
12-06-03 06:03 PM
Boomy We had no faith???

WTF are you talking about? Everybody and their dog knows that the Stones will TOUR in the future. You think that that the $300 Million isn't inspiration enough?

I think the skepticism is all about a new album...they seem hesitant in these interviews, and there is a chance they may ditch writing new songs. You never know; it's my belief that the majority of concert viewers could care less about new songs from the Stones. They want the hits!
12-06-03 07:16 PM
glencar I'm afraid you're correct, Boomy, that most concerteers care more about the greatest hits. If the Stones stick with that strategery, that would be mighty disappointing. The new stuff is necessary.
12-06-03 07:24 PM
SHINE A LIGHT sorry guys, but i have to disagree. i think the REAL FANS, THE DIE-HARDS, want the more remote stuff , the more bluesy stuff.
everyone on this planet knows "satisfaction", but do they know "shine a light", "let it loose", and all the bluesy covers the stones could do??
i'm waiting for that kind of concert...small, intimate and bluesy.
12-06-03 07:28 PM
glencar Keep waiting...
12-06-03 07:33 PM
SHINE A LIGHT oh,there you go again....have a bit of faith in my word !!