ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Royal Albert Memorial in London
Thanks Ruby Tuesday

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mojo Return to archive
12-03-03 12:46 PM
Jacques Hi
I received two letters of apologize from Mojo for delayed Special RS issue, but not still got the issue.
Am I alone in the world or not ?
12-03-03 12:52 PM
jb I just bought mine at Borders in Boca Raton(corner of Glades Road and U.S.441) this weekend. It was $12.00 DOLLARS (USA) and specifically stated it was printed in the U.K. It is a nice collectors item and a must for any real fan.
[Edited by jb]
12-03-03 01:36 PM
jackdanielsisastone I got TWO apology letters. Still no magazine.
So don't worry, you're not alone.

JD
12-03-03 02:15 PM
Jacques You're lucky JB to find it easily. But I live in a medium town (for France) and I could not get it.
Maybe you got my personal issue. LOL
So I ordered it. I'm not alone in the world, some other guys wrote me directly.
12-03-03 03:00 PM
sandrew Those apology letters are riddled with grammatical errors and typos. The company is obviously bogus, so don't expect the mag to arrive any time soon, if ever.

The good thing is, they don't seem to have charged by credit card.
12-03-03 03:43 PM
sandrew Those apology letters are riddled with grammatical errors and typos. The company is obviously bogus, so don't expect the mag to arrive any time soon, if ever.

The good thing is, they don't seem to have charged by credit card.
12-03-03 04:16 PM
prism I also got two apology letters, but they spelled the name of my street wrong!
12-03-03 07:54 PM
Stonesthrow JB-- I paid the cover price of $11.50 US. What's with your Borders? Did you have to leave a tip?
12-04-03 04:37 PM
jean-pierre M ...MOJO emailed me 3 days ago that my magazine was "en route"
...wait & see.....
12-05-03 01:55 AM
beer i just recieved word from them that my special mojo stones issue has taken almost 4 months to deliver because it is being carried at this very moment by a messsenger pigeon. at first i was concerned about these fuckers complete disregard, but now that i know a special mojo messenger pigeon is flyin his ass off across the ocean, carrying in his beak my special mojo stones magazine, i feel truely blessed. god bless those mojo cunts!
12-05-03 03:11 AM
peterdv got the same story,
2 lettres excusing them for the delay
wrote them a email , and got also confirmation that the mag was en route ..
wait and see
Peter
12-05-03 11:42 AM
Jacques Hi
I got my issue today !!!!
Hope you get your soon
12-05-03 03:13 PM
jb It's Boca....everything is more expensive.
12-05-03 08:22 PM
mac_daddy Is it really worth it? If it is I'll pick it up tomorrow am whilst walking the dog...
12-08-03 02:58 PM
jackdanielsisastone Got My Mojo Today !! :-))

Was worth waiting

JD
12-08-03 03:02 PM
glencar It was $11.50 in NY. Joshy are you sure you bought Mojo & not Mofo?