ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Mick with Alexis
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
Support these stations! Click and check

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: what did you think of jagger's performance? Return to archive
12-03-01 08:49 PM
justinkurian Hey y'all,
What did you think of Mick's performance last night? I thought it was ok...the one from 'Being Mick' was a hell of a lot better. (though they did shoot two versions and pick the better of the two) Just wanted to know what everyone else thought...
-justin
12-03-01 09:01 PM
Cardinal Ximinez I thought Mick was OK. Maybe a bit forced, but very Jaggeresque. The song....blech. Lenny...ordinary. Lenny's band...average. Total score..6 outta 10.

Remember when Mick and Keith shared the mic? Man, those were the days.
12-03-01 09:04 PM
~AzQb

Yeah, but the drummer chick SORTA made up for the crap....

; )

But not really.
12-03-01 09:14 PM
Maxlugar She should get implants like Brittney.

Then she'd be REAL good.

Brittney's Implants, A Poem by Maxlugar:
They don't look so REAL, but I must have a FEEL. I'm like a baby that needs a MEAL, I balance them on my nose like a SEAL. Her clothes I do PEAL, to find out what's the DEAL and soon I make her SQUEAL, with both my rod and REEL.

Thanks.
12-03-01 09:53 PM
the lepper I thought it rocked pretty well.....Mick DID seem like he was "forcing it", but he was good IMO. I like Mick with Lenny Kravitz's band....I'm not a huge Lenny fan, but his band does indeed rock.
12-04-01 01:06 AM
The Eggman "I thought Mick was OK. Maybe a bit forced, but very Jaggeresque. The song....blech. Lenny...ordinary. Lenny's band...average. Total score..6 outta 10.

Remember when Mick and Keith shared the mic? Man, those were the days."

Hate to agreed wit ya but your're right
!!!!
12-04-01 05:01 AM
F505 I told this earlier: Kravitz is a reincarnation of Al Capp. Mick is still the best live performer who jumps around.
12-04-01 09:29 AM
nankerphelge I thought Mick looked silly. Without the Stones behind him he looks like Mick at Kareoke nite. Very forced and very much aware of it. Kravitz looked like the homeless guy that hangs around my building -- I could nearly smell the urine.

On a positive note -- I saw an article on Mick in some magazine called Interview? (I think) -- anyhow -- Mick was in an all red suit with (and this is the reassuring part) -- $1000 Versace shoes? Nope. $800 boots? Nope.

$30 Red Chuck Taylor Converse All Sta Sneaks -- just exactly like the pair yer buddy nank wears to work out. NOT to be confused with the purple pair I wear out & about or the ever-popular Steel Wheels pair I bought in Cleveland at the great C10 summit 2001.

Cons are it baby -- too bad they ain't U.S. made anymore. Now they are made by Fujisaki, our little Converse-manufacturing friend.
12-04-01 12:13 PM
Joey "Cons are it baby -- too bad they ain't U.S. made anymore. Now they are made by Fujisaki, our little Converse-manufacturing friend. "

Hey , new material there..........

Fujisaki , my little black hair with bowl haircut sportin' , Vertical letter printing , Converse Manufacturing , pokemon creating , playstation assemblying , orgami perfecting little pal .

The wall has just warmed over Arthur .

" Lose a soft shoe up me arse Ronnie "

Joey , C10

12-04-01 12:46 PM
Maxlugar The Wall WAS just warmed over Arthur. "Has" was a typo.

Listen to Arthur. Pink Fag stole the whole thing.

"Hit me so hard Arthur and Muswell Hillbillies come out my ass, Ronnie.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.