ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Mick with Alexis
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
Support these stations! Click and check

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick Jagger and Lenny Kravitz performing at "My VH1" Return to archive
12-03-01 12:30 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

Performing "God Gave Me Everything
Mark J. Terrill
12-03-01 01:14 AM
Jaxx great leather jacket. pin stripped pants? awfully close and personal with lenny there. was that a kiss? some luckster walked off with THAT harmonica.

i'd love to see a still of mick blowing his harmonica while lenny rips into his guitar.
12-03-01 01:20 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

By Michael Caulfield
12-03-01 01:26 AM
Amy340 The harmonica is up for auction on ebay, last I looked, was at $350.
12-03-01 01:28 AM
Amy340 I meant $305, not $350, sorry
12-03-01 01:49 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
12-03-01 07:52 AM
F505 Mick is looking OK but Lenny is just a caricature of a rock star. But that's alright because he ain't no rockstar.
12-03-01 08:52 AM
Maxlugar I wish Mick would stop trying too hard. He comes out and it like he can't sit still for one second. Mick, everyone knows you are the best front man of all time! No reason to force it. You were at your best in '69 when you didn't fly all over the place.

I'd swear he licked Lenny's face ala Ronnie on SNL, too. That was pretty cool.
12-03-01 09:09 AM
Mathijs I had the same feeling with the MSG Benefit; Mick is trying too hard he's still at it, like he's trying to squeeze an 2 hour performance into 10 minutes. It always amazes me that the 69 and 72 shows were the most dynamic shows ever -and the band was mostly just standing there, nobody was running around!

Mathijs

www.stonesinreview.tiscaliweb.nl
12-03-01 09:28 AM
CS other photo from Yahoo News

Mick Jagger (L) and Lenny Kravitz perform "God Gave Me Everything" during the My VH1 Music Awards '01, at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles December 2, 2001. REUTERS/Jim Ruymen

LOL.. thanks for let the readers know that Jagger is at the left!
12-03-01 09:42 AM
CS Yet another one similar to the first one but this is by Jim Ruymen

Mick Jagger (R) and Lenny Kravitz perform "God Gave Me Everything" during the My VH1 Music Awards '01 at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, December 2, 2001. REUTERS/Jim Ruymen

Again thanks for the help to find out who is Jagger at the photo
12-03-01 04:20 PM
F505 Jagger on the right, but who's that clown at the left? Winny the Pooh? Al Capp? Bernie Burns?

I don't agree that Mick is doing too much on stage. He's just in good shape so let him run. He's the only one who can get a crowd moving (see the New York Benefit Concert).
12-03-01 06:51 PM
~AzQb
I'd swear he licked Lenny's face ala Ronnie on SNL, too. That was pretty cool.
[/quote]

No lick. Just practicing ; )
12-04-01 09:37 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl More pics from Frank Micelotta

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.