ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Nagoya Dome, Japan - 5th april 2006
© Asahi with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ronnie Wood Set To Collaborate With Band Of Horses Return to archive
7th December 2007 11:15 PM
Nellcote Ronnie Wood Set To Collaborate With Band Of Horses
Rolling Stone met with the band...

By: Daniel Melia on 06/12/2007 16:28:11

Band Of Horses and Ronnie are reportedly in talks to collaborate after the Rolling Stone heard the South Carolina trio recording a performance for Jools Holland.

The band perform a cover of Wood’s solo track ‘Act Together’ in their live set and after seeing them at the BBC, Wood introduced himself.

Band Of Horses PR told Gigwise: “Afterwards his PA called me and said that Ronnie was listening to the cover and he’d like to talk to one of the band.

“He spoke with Ryan Monroe the keyboardist of the band for 5 minutes. Ronnie said he loved the band and the song and that he wants to play the song with them in the future...”

Plans are apparently in the works for this to happen, so watch this Gigwise space and we’ll bring you more news when we can.

www.gigwise.com/news/39273/ronnie-wood-set-to-collaborate-with-band-of-horses

www.bandofhorses.com/index.html
[Edited by Nellcote]
7th December 2007 11:34 PM
pdog This is why I love Woody so much. He will die playing music, in fact, I bet you his heart will have stopped beating and his lungs drawing breath but he'll still get one more note out!
8th December 2007 12:44 PM
fireontheplatter i have grown to like my buddy ron after meeting him in the city and shaking his hand.
i look forward to this effort
8th December 2007 12:50 PM
gimmekeef Say all you want about Ronnies playing on tour..and I concur with a lot of it..But his solo stuff and collaborations is superior to anything Mick and Keith have done imho...
8th December 2007 12:56 PM
PartyDoll MEG Ronnie is continuing to do relevant things..pursuing musical opportunities and collaborations. Then there is his whole artist side... Kudos to Ronnie.
8th December 2007 01:00 PM
PartyDoll MEG Here is the song...

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)