ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Nagoya Dome, Japan - 5th april 2006
© Asahi with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: This Friday Thing Return to archive Page: 1 2
7th December 2007 05:21 PM
pdog People are coming from all over the internets to watch you retards post!

7th December 2007 05:34 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
pdog wrote:
People are coming from all over the internets to watch you retards post!

Yes. Just got here, so I could get a ringside seat. The ticket price was cheap enough.
7th December 2007 05:35 PM
sirmoonie This thread will end up getting deleted. You've become nothing more than an intelligent version of Motesie.
7th December 2007 05:38 PM
GotToRollMe Fridays on RO kinda remind me of this:

7th December 2007 05:38 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
This thread will end up getting deleted. You've become nothing more than an intelligent version of Motesie.

He who has not deleted, throw the first stone... Mick Taylor weighs too much, so hes out, and Brian being dead is in bad taste... I'd say Wyman or Jagger would be good choices!
7th December 2007 05:39 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
This thread will end up getting deleted. You've become nothing more than an intelligent version of Motesie.

LOL. I can't wait until Sunday.
7th December 2007 05:41 PM
pdog This thread is already deleted!
7th December 2007 05:42 PM
Dan
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Yes. Just got here, so I could get a ringside seat. The ticket price was cheap enough.

I think I am getting more value for my money tonight with my $15 Spice Girls ticket.
7th December 2007 05:47 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Dan wrote:
I think I am getting more value for my money tonight with my $15 Spice Girls ticket.

This tour is flopping, isn't it?
Or maybe I'm not paying enough attention. At any rate, have fun.
7th December 2007 05:49 PM
pdog
quote:
Dan wrote:

I'd go see them, I bet there's a shit load of eye candy there....
7th December 2007 05:52 PM
Dan
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

This tour is flopping, isn't it?

Most shows are sold out including 2 in LA, 3 in Toronto, 6 in the NYC area and 17 in London. I just thought it would be one of those shows where I wander into a half empty Universal Amphitheatre with a comp ticket.
7th December 2007 05:55 PM
Dan
quote:
pdog wrote:

Best show EVER...

for eye candy. Seriously, Wedensday it was 90% chicks between 18 and 21. I think your whole picture collection was in the building.
7th December 2007 06:06 PM
Gazza
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Fridays on RO kinda remind me of this:

LOL..I feel like the poor cow with the gun
8th December 2007 02:36 AM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
pdog wrote:
People are coming from all over the internets to watch you retards post!

You make Bono sad.
8th December 2007 02:10 PM
Dan
quote:
pdog wrote:

Great show, again!

Even though the ticket was last row in the very back of the last section. Not bad for $15 though.

My cousin just showed up out of the blue that morning banging on my door wanting to hang out for a few days. I already had plans. He didn't have much money but we could maybe spare $20 (but if I had to buy a ticket I was taking the best one!) I asked him if he would be shameless enough to hold a

Please Help
Looking For A Miracle Ticket
(row of peace signs)

Sign. He was down with it. I never personally did it (I only ask for freebies if I know its being heavily comped) but I know it works.

Anyway after shopping around a bit, he was flashing the sign at the corner and within 5 minutes someone handed him a free great lower.
8th December 2007 02:48 PM
sirmoonie Did that huge thread get deleted?
8th December 2007 02:56 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Did that huge thread get deleted?

which one?
8th December 2007 02:59 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

which one?

The huge one. From Friday.
8th December 2007 03:08 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

The huge one. From Friday.

Whoever deleted it is lucky. The bigger threads are like big piles of cocaine. And when you delete it, it's an incredible rush. Lucky person got to delete that...

I haven't deleted in a week, and I'm really hurting!
8th December 2007 04:08 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

Whoever deleted it is lucky. The bigger threads are like big piles of cocaine. And when you delete it, it's an incredible rush. Lucky person got to delete that...

I haven't deleted in a week, and I'm really hurting!

Deleting is a thought crime. Even editing a post, other than to correct factual or grammatical errors, is gay.

8th December 2007 04:12 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Deleting is a thought crime. Even editing a post, other than to correct factual or grammatical errors, is gay.

care to comment on your deletion last week?
8th December 2007 04:41 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

care to comment on your deletion last week?

Deleting a thread, within hours of posting it, that was entitled "This thread will never be deleted"? That was a joke - like all inverse ironicalism and stuff. In retrospect, a weak joke, but a joke nonetheless. I'm kidding about deleting being a though crime too, you know that right?

Editing remains gay, however. Telecaster edited damn near every post he made to me, and that guy had catastrophic gayness.
8th December 2007 04:58 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Deleting a thread, within hours of posting it, that was entitled "This thread will never be deleted"? That was a joke - like all inverse ironicalism and stuff. In retrospect, a weak joke, but a joke nonetheless. I'm kidding about deleting being a though crime too, you know that right?

Editing remains gay, however. Telecaster edited damn near every post he made to me, and that guy had catastrophic gayness.

I didn't get that joke, but deleting is kinda gay. I knew it was faggoty when I did last week, but I also was bored by the hostilites. Your great posts went down too, so I undesrtand... Speaking of editing, look at my mispellings!

8th December 2007 05:05 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

I didn't get that joke, but deleting is kinda gay. I knew it was faggoty when I did last week, but I also was bored by the hostilites. Your great posts went down too, so I undesrtand... Speaking of editing, look at my mispellings!

I predict that 2008 will be a year of unprecedented Mormon bashing on Rocks Off. I'm clairvoyant in that regard, as if I were reading fish entrails.
8th December 2007 05:11 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I predict that 2008 will be a year of unprecedented Mormon bashing on Rocks Off. I'm clairvoyant in that regard, as if I were reading fish entrails.

I knew a mormon girl, who preserved her virginity by getting poked in the pooper. She was cool and all, and if you're into anal, you'd think it was great... it wasn't, it was really fucking weird. I like doing girls in the toilet, I do... When the Vadge is off limits, it's no fun at all. I still have never understood this girls thinking, but it is proof how fucked this mormon religion is...
8th December 2007 05:24 PM
sirmoonie The only intelligent thing Brigham Young ever said was "Men will be called to Judgment for the way they have treated the Negro."

Actually, he also said "I can only romp with 5 of you tonight, as today's sermon has me all fucking knackered." So, two things. Two intelligent things.
8th December 2007 05:28 PM
pdog The Mormons are just hippies with an even worse fashion sense.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm not judging, I'm just .... I'm judging, fuck them! dirty smelly freaks, all of them!
8th December 2007 05:38 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:
The Mormons are just hippies with an even worse fashion sense.

Until god parted some clouds and told some Council of Elder guy otherwise in 1979, blacks could not be ordained in the Mormomolo church. The reasons were: (1) blacks were under the "Curse of Cain" and (2) blacks were wimpier in in the "War in Heaven" - the war between Jesus and Lucifer in which all human spirits, even gay ones, fought on the side of Jesus - blacks apparently couldn't fight hard enough against the vastly outnumbered Lucifer, and were marked black by Jesus as punishment.

I'm not making this up. Mormons believe this stuff. There is a guy who wants to be president - I'm told his name is Mitt Romney - who believes what I just typed above.

Anyway, what kind of fucking inane church doesn't want black guys preaching? They kick celestial ass over those boring white guys, with all their "don't do this, don't do that" stuff.
8th December 2007 05:41 PM
pdog mormon
moron

let the healing begin
8th December 2007 05:45 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:
mormon
moron

let the healing begin

Interesting. I'm seeing a pattern. As you know, it was the Angel Moroni who led Joseph Smith (my understanding is that he's the L. Ron Hubbard of Mormomolo) to the gold templates that god had hidden in the woods in upstate New York.
Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)