ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Nagoya Dome, Japan - 5th april 2006
© Asahi with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Groupie: 'Jagger Gives the Best Head' Return to archive
5th December 2007 05:38 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Groupie: 'Jagger Gives the Best Head'
radaronline.com
Dec 5, 2007

How much would you pay to find out how good Mick Jagger is at giving head?

Currently for sale on eBay is the unpublished memoir of Cherry Vanilla (real name: Kathy Dorritie), who used her position as David Bowie's publicist to sleep with almost every notable musician and scenester in the '70s. The first line: "Today I got so horney [sic] just thinking about [former Chicago frontman] Robert Lamm that I fucked myself three times in a row with my brush handles."

Other notable passages ...

• "Claudia told me that Mick gives incredible head—'The Best'—and when you stay with him he brings you juice in the morning and asks you how you've slept."

• "Bobby [Keyes, Rolling Stones sax player] talked me into giving him head again before I left. I'm so easy really—just show me some musician meat and I'm hooked."

• "Last night was probably the all-time high in my groupie career so far. I mean, I did it ... Uhn hum [sic]. I got him—The Master to Time and Space himself, Mr. Leon Russell. Far out, huh, I mean this means I can do anything."

• [Accompanied by three members of Joe Cocker's Mad Dogs and Englishmen] "We went back to Pete's room at the hotel and staged what shall go down in history as 'The Great Gramercy Park Tequila Orgy of 1971.' They tied my wrists and ankles to the four corners of the bed and stuck their big hot organs in my mouth and my cunt and they had their way with me."

All this and more for (as of post time) just $71

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
5th December 2007 05:52 PM
pdog Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
5th December 2007 06:39 PM
Dan
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

All this and more for (as of post time) just $71

Sounds good but first I am going to have to see a pic
5th December 2007 07:27 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Dan wrote:

Sounds good but first I am going to have to see a pic

Here ya go Dan-O. Not bad,huh?

Before.

On second thought....

After.

Riffy
5th December 2007 08:36 PM
pdog
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Riffy

I'd fuck her just so I could say I fucked a legless two headed purple penis eater!
5th December 2007 08:54 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
• [Accompanied by three members of Joe Cocker's Mad Dogs and Englishmen] "We went back to Pete's room at the hotel and staged what shall go down in history as 'The Great Gramercy Park Tequila Orgy of 1971.' They tied my wrists and ankles to the four corners of the bed and stuck their big hot organs in my mouth and my cunt and they had their way with me."

Now seriously, is this how the typical Englishman behaves himself when he travels abroad????

5th December 2007 10:13 PM
M.O.W.A.T.
quote:

Now seriously, is this how the typical Englishman behaves himself when he travels abroad????

Perhaps this is how he behaves when he is travelling on a broad.
6th December 2007 03:09 AM
open-g quote:Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

No wonder they're called joe COCKER's MAd Dogs and Englishmen
6th December 2007 08:56 AM
SweetVirginia
quote:

• "Claudia told me that Mick gives incredible head—'The Best'—and when you stay with him he brings you juice in the morning and asks you how you've slept."

That's what David Bowie said, too.

6th December 2007 11:04 AM
open-g Hmm, come to think of it - gives the word "Headmaster" a new meaning.

[Edited by open-g]
6th December 2007 11:59 AM
glencar I guess these aging groupies have less dignity than even Hillary Clinton at this point!
7th December 2007 05:10 AM
corgi37 Ann Coulter is a man!

And Michelle Malkin wishes she was one!

P.S. Rudy goes both ways.
7th December 2007 02:12 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
glencar wrote:
I guess these aging groupies have less dignity than even Hillary Clinton at this point!

Thats not fair..Hillary's never fucked or blown a man....
8th December 2007 11:08 AM
steel driving hammer Love my baby ninety nine degrees, that mama got a pistol, laid it down on me...

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)