ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Nagoya Dome, Japan - 5th april 2006
© Asahi with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: BREAKING NEWS. This will change the world (NSC) Return to archive
5th December 2007 10:33 AM
egon This thing has potential!

i don't know yet how it works exactly,
but voodoo seems to know more because he says;
"it's a window to the world" (min 05.39).

http://www.geekarmy.com/funny/Old-Internet-Report.html
5th December 2007 10:44 AM
Nellcote Outstanding link, thanks Egon.
Could you tell me where I sign up for this?
5th December 2007 10:48 AM
Some Guy not just big, Star Wars big!
5th December 2007 10:49 AM
Jeep Yeah, without internet, no traveling thong around the world.
This is an achievement.
5th December 2007 10:53 AM
egon I'm buying shares!
5th December 2007 10:54 AM
Some Guy When you come upon a capsized boat, approach with caution: The cause of the accident or debris in the water could render you a victim as well. Before attempting to rescue a boater in the water, phone or radio the police or Coast Guard, then approach the victim by putting the bow into the current and the wind; swing the bow toward him and, when you get close, put the engine in neutral to minimize danger from the propellers. If the swimmer is conscious, tie a rope at the middle and stern of your boat and put it in the water; the victim can use the loop as a step. If the victim is unconscious, position him at the stern and maneuver him so he faces away from the boat, arms in the air. Grab his wrists and bob him up and down; on the third bob, use the momentum to pull him into the boat. Elevate his legs and cover him with a blanket — this will help treat him if he's in shock. Stay at the scene until help arrives.

5th December 2007 11:32 AM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
When you come upon a capsized boat, approach with caution: The cause of the accident or debris in the water could render you a victim as well. Before attempting to rescue a boater in the water, phone or radio the police or Coast Guard, then approach the victim by putting the bow into the current and the wind; swing the bow toward him and, when you get close, put the engine in neutral to minimize danger from the propellers. If the swimmer is conscious, tie a rope at the middle and stern of your boat and put it in the water; the victim can use the loop as a step. If the victim is unconscious, position him at the stern and maneuver him so he faces away from the boat, arms in the air. Grab his wrists and bob him up and down; on the third bob, use the momentum to pull him into the boat. Elevate his legs and cover him with a blanket — this will help treat him if he's in shock. Stay at the scene until help arrives.

Thanks Some Guy

One never , NEVER knows when one will need such information .
5th December 2007 12:06 PM
mrhipfl I'm gonna make an erotic site once more people start using "internet."

who knows, maybe I'll make a couple of bucks off it.
5th December 2007 12:07 PM
voodoopug
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
I'm gonna make an erotic site once more people start using "internet."

who knows, maybe I'll make a couple of bucks off it.

per joey some sites only get three hits a day though.
5th December 2007 12:09 PM
gypsy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Dino37 is posting there now, so things are getting pretty damn exciting.
5th December 2007 12:18 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Dino37 is posting there now, so things are getting pretty damn exciting.

please tell me that there has been innovative use of a thousand sleep inducing aliases too????
5th December 2007 12:47 PM
gypsy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

please tell me that there has been innovative use of a thousand sleep inducing aliases too????

Oh, yeah, there's Dino38 and Dino39...someone named Julia.

As per usual, Feej is feeling insecure and gettin' all kinds of territorial.
5th December 2007 05:08 PM
poopooslug
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

so says the man in the cape?
5th December 2007 05:13 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

stop being a dick dude. seriously, you make these generalizations, and you're talking about me, sherat, meg, lj, ego ect... what the fuck dude. call out the person, because lugars board is a place that you even posted on... I get it, you don't like it, but unless you want friendly joking to go all mean, think before you post...

5th December 2007 05:29 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
egon wrote:
but voodoo seems to know more because he says;
"it's a window to the world" (min 05.39).

LOL "Gerardo from Mexico says it's a window to the world" that must be another one or I was drunk or uninspired; if sober I would say another thing

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)