ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Nagoya Dome, Japan - 5th april 2006
© Asahi with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Would Keith Ever Consider a Face Life? Return to archive
4th December 2007 11:38 PM
Bovine49 What do you think? Lord knows he can afford it. Or does he like the old, scary look?

4th December 2007 11:45 PM
BONOISLOVE I'll be counting a lot of black sheeps tonight and hopefully I shall dream with a proper answer to your question. De nada. You're very much welcomed by the Bono.
4th December 2007 11:45 PM
IanBillen A face lift for Keith Richards?

That is like putting a silk hat on a pig.

To answer your question (which may be a serious notion). No. Keith would definately not get a face lift.

Ian
[Edited by IanBillen]
4th December 2007 11:50 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Bovine49 wrote:
Or does he like the old, scary look?

beats that "aliens have stolen my soul" look that can often result
5th December 2007 01:49 AM
pdog Keith has had some work done. Oh you can count on it. his nose... all that blow, fuck yeah!!!
He's definitely had major work done in his mouth. He colors his hair, we know that, so he's vain enough to do other stuff. He's not afraid of needles, so botox wouldn't surprise me.
Really, who gives a fuck. I'm just glad he's alive, to enjoy all his lifes creations!
5th December 2007 02:26 AM
FotiniD If Keith turned into Joe Perry I'd be tempted to lose some of my respect for him.

He's fine as he is. And the whole way he looks tells his story, enough with the plastic mania for God's sakes. When questions like that surface, I think we are the ones who're having issues here, not Keith's face.
5th December 2007 03:02 AM
pdog
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
If Keith turned into Joe Perry I'd be tempted to lose some of my respect for him.

He's fine as he is. And the whole way he looks tells his story, enough with the plastic mania for God's sakes. When questions like that surface, I think we are the ones who're having issues here, not Keith's face.

Too true... The obsession with celebrity and how they look is insane. I prefer my rock and roll on the ugly side anyway!
Thanks for a shot of reality Fontini...
5th December 2007 04:37 AM
Stray Cat UK In his own words;

"YOU CAN'T POLISH A TURD !"
5th December 2007 08:15 AM
oldkr he has botox and a skin regime on tour - he comes off tour gets grey and his face falls- he doesnt seem to mind this

OLDKR
5th December 2007 08:25 AM
speedfreakjive
quote:
oldkr wrote:
he has botox and a skin regime on tour - he comes off tour gets grey and his face falls- he doesnt seem to mind this

OLDKR

maybe,
5th December 2007 09:00 AM
Shmoey
quote:
oldkr wrote:
he has botox and a skin regime on tour - he comes off tour gets grey and his face falls- he doesnt seem to mind this

OLDKR

5th December 2007 06:53 PM
gotdablouse WTF is a "skin regime" ?!

Is it me or is he wearing make-up on this night out !
5th December 2007 11:17 PM
angee Yeah, he's wearing his eyeliner.
7th December 2007 07:06 PM
Bovine49 Thank you for your opinions, Stonesians.

8th December 2007 08:44 PM
Glimmer Twin
quote:
Bovine49 wrote:
What do you think? Lord knows he can afford it. Or does he like the old, scary look?

Man he needs more than just a face lift. Like pdog says, I'm just glad he's around.
8th December 2007 11:54 PM
wasted I think he likes the old and scary look.

8th December 2007 11:59 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
wrote:

9th December 2007 12:00 AM
wasted this is the scary look- perhaps Keith was still celebrating Halloween and decided to put on a mask. Who knows? Seems like hes having fun. Kind of looks like that character from the movie The Mask though.

[Edited by wasted]
[Edited by wasted]
9th December 2007 02:30 AM
the good
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

You are fucking funny Moonie. HHAHA!
[Edited by the good]

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)