ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Nagoya Dome, Japan - 5th april 2006
© Asahi with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith at the "Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street" Premiere yesterday Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
6th December 2007 05:34 PM
PartyDoll MEG All I gotta say is.. if you are gonna get all dressed up, for gods sakes clean the mud off your shoes..

6th December 2007 05:39 PM
jaggergurl I agree, LJ, Patti is absolutely stunning, she just seems to get more gorgeous as time goes on, Keith is a lucky man, and he knows it!!
6th December 2007 05:41 PM
glencar
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
All I gotta say is.. if you are gonna get all dressed up, for gods sakes clean the mud off your shoes..

They must have spent the day together!
6th December 2007 05:42 PM
glencar
quote:
oldkr wrote:
glencar if you had to edit shidoobee wouldnt you need to vent? I chose you to vent at. You should be honored.

Pug, Mozart now views you as on the outside. You shall be left looking in as he works the room.

OLDKR

Well, you have me there! I would take a ton of Prozac. But instead of venting on me, why not choose Mozart (whatever that is!).
6th December 2007 05:42 PM
glencar
quote:
jaggergurl wrote:
I agree, LJ, Patti is absolutely stunning, she just seems to get more gorgeous as time goes on, Keith is a lucky man, and he knows it!!

She's from Staten Island, you know!
6th December 2007 08:25 PM
oldkr Mozart is my Pug- he posts as StonesDog on SHIDOOBEE

OLDKR
6th December 2007 08:34 PM
mojoman
quote:
jb wrote:

It true, you are wearing out my material...Sway was right!!!

saint sway lurks...........
7th December 2007 04:51 AM
corgi37 Keith is very corpse like. Cool.
7th December 2007 07:18 AM
Stonefarker my god he's an ugly bastard....!
7th December 2007 01:39 PM
sammy davis jr. Walking death.
7th December 2007 01:53 PM
voodoopug
quote:
oldkr wrote:
Mozart is my Pug- he posts as StonesDog on SHIDOOBEE

OLDKR

Many pugs have been known to bite their owners for less statements than that....may he gnaw on your genitals for putting me on the outside!
7th December 2007 10:57 PM
glencar
quote:
mojoman wrote:

saint sway lurks...........

Whatever happened to him? Someone PM him STAT!
8th December 2007 07:02 AM
Zack Like my grandmother!
8th December 2007 10:30 AM
steel driving hammer Genuine thanks for the pix.

I could stare & study Keith all day...

But I know it's rude to stare...
8th December 2007 11:17 AM
Bitch OK as to the muddy shoes and stained jacket, it was icy-raining in NYC yesterday so the mud on the shoes and the stains on KEEF's jacket could be from the raindrops and puddles. It's touching seeing the way Alex has her arm around KEEF, in a protective way. Patti looks fabulous and she is also observing KEEF in a protective manner, which leads me to worry about KEEF's overall health. True his face looks torn and frayed, but with his lifestyle this has to be accepted and he wears it like a soldier of R&R - no plastic surgery, lol, that would be so obvious at this point and I dont think KEEF gives a shit about what anybody thinks of his looks - he knows the people that care about him will love him no matter what he looks like!
8th December 2007 04:16 PM
fireontheplatter great great set of photos

is that a cell phone i saw in keith richards hand?
9th December 2007 02:29 AM
prism Keith is miserable in cold weather, especially when he's not working. "I get antsy if I have to sit still more than two weeks...I hate staying at home..." is what he said on a recent tour break. He always looks much better on an island or onstage happily playing. Patti has had her face done by the best, so you really can't compare the two faces until Keith has had his face done by the best, which will never happen! He insists on cutting his own hair. I'm sure he will insist on cutting his own face if it ever comes to that!
Page: 1 2 3

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)