ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Nagoya Dome, Japan - 5th april 2006
© Asahi with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith at the "Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street" Premiere yesterday Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
5th December 2007 12:41 PM
gypsy He looks really bad - pale and very wrinkled. The kohl eyeliner doesn't work anymore.
5th December 2007 12:48 PM
LadyJane
quote:
gypsy wrote:
He looks really bad - pale and very wrinkled. The kohl eyeliner doesn't work anymore.

I hate to say it, but I agree.
I worry about him.
Although, He ain't gettin younger and/or healthier, so it is what it is.

BUT...it is good to see him and his beautiful family out for a night on the Town.

Patti is stunning.

LJ.
5th December 2007 12:50 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:
He looks really bad - pale and very wrinkled. The kohl eyeliner doesn't work anymore.

He needed a little nip and tuck about 5yrs ago and no one would know.He face has a lot of character, but needs some work..Also, the hair is all but gone, which is a shame ..he could have had a nice graf to save some and then the bandanna would work..I am surprised Patti has so little influence over this..
5th December 2007 12:56 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

He needed a little nip and tuck about 5yrs ago and no one would know.He face has a lot of character, but needs some work..Also, the hair is all but gone, which is a shame ..he could have had a nice graf to save some and then the bandanna would work..I am surprised Patti has so little influence over this..

I'd make a post with regards to Keith's health, but I, unfortunately know how hard many non-die hards (See: prefer Ronnie Wood to Mick Taylor) take Keith's appearance to heart. I'll just say, I hope he gets some help before promoting the movie in the spring as it is not a horror movie.
5th December 2007 05:00 PM
Some Guy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I'd make a post with regards to Keith's health, but I, unfortunately know how hard many non-die hards (See: prefer Ronnie Wood to Mick Taylor) take Keith's appearance to heart. I'll just say, I hope he gets some help before promoting the movie in the spring as it is not a horror movie.

funny
5th December 2007 05:33 PM
mrhipfl He doesn't look bad. He just looks old, very old. That's the way life goes. He lost that dangerous badass look.
5th December 2007 05:40 PM
lotsajizz Keith looked like shit...and his jacket was covered with old man stains. Did y'all notice how his eyes can be looking in two different directions in some shots? scary
5th December 2007 07:07 PM
gotdablouse Old man stains ? WTF ?

What struck me were :
1. Gaunt face
2. Pot belly
3. Skinny Legs

If he hadn't survived a lot already I would be worried...and NO he's not that old!
5th December 2007 07:30 PM
LadyJane A little perspective here:

Check out the pic of Mick top left!

[/quote]

Dudes are OLD.

LJ.
5th December 2007 07:46 PM
Nellcote Show me one of those drugged out, toothless photos from the 70's of Keith next to this one from this week.
You tell me which is worse.
Sure, we all thought it cool to have blond streaked shag, not shaved for days, missing, rotted teeth, with the glazed, road-mapped eyes look of those days of yore, but c'mon. Keith looks fine....After what he's put himself thru, you worried about looking a bit pale, it's been freezing this week in NYC, this is not Maui, folks. Time to sniff the Lavazza....

"What struck me were :
1. Gaunt face
2. Pot belly
3. Skinny Legs"

Geesh! This is the look which worries me, as it would appear RO intel has been sneaking around my house lately....
5th December 2007 08:26 PM
tumbled He's happy and doing fine that's all that matters.

5th December 2007 08:36 PM
Poison Dart Keith looks like shit.

Mick looks like he could be Keith's grandson.
[Edited by Poison Dart]
5th December 2007 09:58 PM
tumbled
quote:
Poison Dart wrote:
Keith looks like shit.

Mick looks like he could be Keith's grandson.
[Edited by Poison Dart]

and how are you looking these dayz????
eh???

meh
5th December 2007 11:21 PM
oldkr keith is one of the few people on the earth who can carry off sun-dried as a look (roger moor being another) he needs a few weeks in the islands a decent pair of shades and some jackets that fit and he'll be fine.

pug wears out jb's jokes, not his clothes...

OLDKR
5th December 2007 11:51 PM
Jaggedblues I can barely even notice Keith's appearance because I'm so captivated by the picture of Patti. Damn she fine.
6th December 2007 01:27 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl One more... the one that was used as header

6th December 2007 02:48 AM
FotiniD Are we discussing looks? Wait a minute, this is not the Boyzone board, right?
6th December 2007 07:06 AM
Sioux Ok, and now today's header of a young Mick is GOOD....
6th December 2007 07:19 AM
Jumacfly dude is old!!!!
6th December 2007 12:03 PM
glencar
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Thanks moy...

NYC yesterday

He looks like a Madame Tussaud's exhibit.
6th December 2007 12:17 PM
voodoopug
quote:
oldkr wrote:
keith is one of the few people on the earth who can carry off sun-dried as a look (roger moor being another) he needs a few weeks in the islands a decent pair of shades and some jackets that fit and he'll be fine.

pug wears out jb's jokes, not his clothes...

OLDKR

I am saddened and disappointed with your post. Please tell Mozart that I will not hold this against him though.
6th December 2007 12:28 PM
glencar Why is oldkr so nasty?
6th December 2007 12:39 PM
LadyJane
quote:
glencar wrote:
Why is oldkr so nasty?

I think YOU should go on Shidoobee and give it right back to him.

How fast would you be banned/deleted??

Oh the irony.

LJ.
6th December 2007 12:44 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I am saddened and disappointed with your post. Please tell Mozart that I will not hold this against him though.

It true, you are wearing out my material...Sway was right!!!
6th December 2007 12:52 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Why is oldkr so nasty?

One can only assume that he is very upset that Keith looked like death in the recent pictures, no?
6th December 2007 12:53 PM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

I think YOU should go on Shidoobee and give it right back to him.

How fast would you be banned/deleted??

Oh the irony.

LJ.

Seriously. He's a lil hypocrite. Slightly interesting.
6th December 2007 01:01 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Seriously. He's a lil hypocrite. Slightly interesting.

He is quite simply "The nets biggest Keith Richards resource"...nothing more, nothing less.
6th December 2007 01:03 PM
glencar Something less, I'd say. Once again, we disagree but we can be civil (see: Palestine/Israel misagosh!).
6th December 2007 01:19 PM
glencar Something less, I'd say. Once again, we disagree but we can be civil (see: Palestine/Israel misagosh!).
6th December 2007 05:19 PM
oldkr glencar if you had to edit shidoobee wouldnt you need to vent? I chose you to vent at. You should be honored.

Pug, Mozart now views you as on the outside. You shall be left looking in as he works the room.

OLDKR
Page: 1 2 3

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)